Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Do you guys waste gas...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 10:09 PM
cant_you_beat_me
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Do you guys waste gas...

i try so hard not to waste my gas on ne body, but i always seem to do it ne ways.. every once ina while i can back down and covserve my gas .. When its near E

2001 Bullitt
CAI
4.10's
SCT
Dr's
Old 05-27-2008, 10:41 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

It depends on where I'm at, if I'll waste gas. I wasted the gas on a newer Z71 extended cab, when I first got the car. But, that was just because it was one of my friends and he was joking around about racing me. Plus, we were on the edge of town, heading out at around 1:00 AM with no traffic. If it's in town, I won't bother. I learned my lesson from racing in town. lol
Old 05-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

Honestly, up until a month ago or so, I would wait a few times, until they irritated me, then I would do it. Now, I won't do it so much. Too many cops out in my area.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:12 PM
baker 46
1st Gear Member

Only if they really **** me off. Case and point a new edge bolt-onGT got owned a little bit ago because he took offat three stoplights in a row.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrRogers

It depends on how long its been since I've tasted blood. After a nice kill, I'm not interested in racing anyone. But after a long drought, you might catch me racing a golf cart.
Thats exactly how I am also. If I've just been to the track recently I wont race on the streeteven if aGalardowants to go. If it's been a while The poor yugo next to me at the light is toast!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:28 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

i try not to street race, and ive never really been called out, but i am temped to kick the **** out of a hondatard at my school
Old 05-28-2008, 12:07 AM
NotStok
3rd Gear Member

It depends on how long its been since I've tasted blood. After a nice kill, I'm not interested in racing anyone. But after a long drought, you might catch me racing a golf cart.
So damn evil! Haha! I generally don't race anything that isn't going to give me a good run. Premium's expensive.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:09 AM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NotStok

So damn evil! Haha! I generally don't race anything that isn't going to give me a good run. Premium's expensive.
You're not kidding. It's $4.27/gallon here. It cost me $59 to fill up yesterday. [:@]
Old 05-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Red Turbo Integra
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

i try not to street race, and ive never really been called out, but i am temped to kick the **** out of a hondatard at my school
Uh, don't you know that HONDA can't loose? You need to just worry about getting an edjumacation at school!J/K
Old 05-28-2008, 12:40 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rugedraw

I'm guilty of wasting gas on cars that aren't worth it......I won't do a full 1/4 (whatever that is on the street), but I'd a given him a quick 1st-2nd gear run just to humble his obviously dumb ***.
x2, I usually muscle the car thru 1st and 2nd and shutdown, just to show them he isnt worth it and doesnt have a chance.

Quick Reply: Do you guys waste gas...