Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Another unexpected win... 2010+ Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Bokeo
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
very nice my man..
Thanks man, i love your GT.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:59 PM
89LX Coupe
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bokeo
Thanks man. I more than likely will be going with the Ceramic BBK LT headers and Catted X-pipe. If borla had a catted X-Pipe I would probably get it from them but they only offer the off road version.

Oh, and tires are Nitto NT555
Good stuff man that should run great with that stuff. When are you getting everything and getting it put on?
Old 08-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Bokeo
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 89LX Coupe
Good stuff man that should run great with that stuff. When are you getting everything and getting it put on?
Dunno yet, got the cash but like having some reserves in case something pops up. Plus I need a new cell phone.. so gotta budget accodingly =(
Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 PM
97tplsGT
4th Gear Member

Cant wait to hear results after the lts & midpipe..... thank goodness you're going catted, the youtube vids Ive seen with catless mids are absolutely HORRIBLE, especially with the Roush exhaust. That alone, along with the pricetag, has really turned me away from wanting lts in the future. Be sure to keep us updated!

btw, nice kill on the 'maro.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Bokeo
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 97tplsGT
Cant wait to hear results after the lts & midpipe..... thank goodness you're going catted, the youtube vids Ive seen with catless mids are absolutely HORRIBLE, especially with the Roush exhaust. That alone, along with the pricetag, has really turned me away from wanting lts in the future. Be sure to keep us updated!

btw, nice kill on the 'maro.
I couldnt agree more!! ... its sounds so annoying and not good at all to me.. Im hoping my Borla S-type will sound good with the catted x pipe

What are your next plans for your 3.7?
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
97tplsGT
4th Gear Member

Bro, as soon as I get any kinda funds together, Im gonna be your copycat, lol. Tune/cai first probably. Im still undecided on the gears, as far as 3.55 or 3.73's.... but you keep on posting, and my decision will be made for me Ima prolly go with the FM force 2 ab, pretty much because that's the only setup Ive heard in person. Our (me and 89lx) stepmom has an '11, and the FM setup sounds GREAT. Next in line would be your Borla, but I've always been fond of the rustmasters, in general.

Of course, I would love to go ahead and drop the dime for the Procharger, but thats just waaaaaay outta my league at the moment. Ive been entertaining the idea of a little juice, like a 50 shot, but Ive yet to hear of anyone doing this. Im gonna let others be the guinea pig first.

Cool to see what the mods I know are attainable will yield, but dammit man you're making me impatient as hell!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Bokeo
2nd Gear Member

Bro, as soon as I get any kinda funds together, Im gonna be your copycat, lol. Tune/cai first probably. Im still undecided on the gears, as far as 3.55 or 3.73's.... but you keep on posting, and my decision will be made for me Ima prolly go with the FM force 2 ab, pretty much because that's the only setup Ive heard in person. Our (me and 89lx) stepmom has an '11, and the FM setup sounds GREAT. Next in line would be your Borla, but I've always been fond of the rustmasters, in general.

Of course, I would love to go ahead and drop the dime for the Procharger, but thats just waaaaaay outta my league at the moment. Ive been entertaining the idea of a little juice, like a 50 shot, but Ive yet to hear of anyone doing this. Im gonna let others be the guinea pig first.

Cool to see what the mods I know are attainable will yield, but dammit man you're making me impatient as hell!
I feel ya man, once the mod bug bites... it bites hard. I imagine 3.55 is good too but Im loving these 3.73s. They seem perfect. The FM does sound pretty good from what Ive heard on youtube so you cant go wrong with that or Borla of course =).

I ordered a gopro Motorsports so I will be making some vids this weekend for everyone to enjoy.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:22 AM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Bro, as soon as I get any kinda funds together, Im gonna be your copycat, lol.
This.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Good run, OP. I wouldn't of expected your 3.7 to pull on an SS up top like that. Very impressive run.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:19 AM
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

Good job man! Looks like you and i would be a good run.

Seriously though, the new 3.7's are very impressive.

Quick Reply: Another unexpected win... 2010+ Camaro SS