Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Raced a turbo S2000...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

Originally Posted by piledriver
I have a lotta $$$$$$$$, fool.

three things I think you need to be reminded of:
1)there is always someone faster
2)there is always someone better looking
3) there is always someone with more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you are the 55+ year old man you claim to be, you act more like a 10 year old boy, how about you grow up some
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

As a martial arts instructor let me throw out a fourth:
There's always someone tougher.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 PM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

No, you are too nice. He is acting "gangsta" and needs to go listen to his "gimme some mo" singles he has scattered around the house. Busta...
Old 03-27-2012, 12:34 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Yeah, well look at mine... I will give you a 500 foot head start, and still beat your ***, and that's with me probably coasting from the 1000 ft. mark;last year, I did coast from that point to the end of the track... my et was still 11.66.
Not exactly sure why you quoted me? Are you challenging me to a race?

[edit] For the record, I'm not here for any e-thuggery. Racing is all good though.

Last edited by UPRSharad; 03-27-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:45 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Til piledriver posts up some slips and/or videos of his all-day-long 10-sec Mustang, he can enjoy the new tagline under his username.

EDIT: and no, I'm not jealous.

Last edited by 28HopUp; 03-27-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: ...one final thought...
Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

If he's all stock, he's more than lucky that he didn't have his *** handed to him. Stock Mustangs, at least pre 2005 models, are pretty damn slow. I've seen them beaten by 3.5 L Toyota Camry's. Come to think of it , all pre 2011 Mustangs are slow dogs. They need to be F/I to be quick.
Please....I am old enough to be your Father. You have some nerve calling me ignorant. I am not taking the bait, because everytime I get insulted and I retaliate, I'M THE ONE WHO GETS BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS! Breaking news, sonny boy, a mustang, stock, other than the Speciality models, ARE SLOW. We have 5 cars, one of them, my wifes, is a stock 2002 Mustang GT. It has been beaten, stoplight to stoplight, by 3.5 L Toyotas, Subaru Imprezzas, Honda 2000's, I even beat it driving her 2012 Ford V6 Escape!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Now if you consider 260 engine hp a lot, it ain't. Now the newer ones ARE quick, relatively speaking. you're the ignorant one. Any street car that can't get into the mid 11's is, in my book, slow. Can't hit 100mph in less than 10 seconds?? SLOW. If you think a high 12 low 13 second car as being fast, you gotta lot to learn. Oh, I have only been driving for 41 years.... my current car, probably #20-24, can run 10's all day, but I am a mature man, so I seldom use all that power that I do have. I need something to spend all my $$$$$$ on! Flame on, Jealous Fools, and play the part; be stupid AND jealous. I see guys like you all the time; super loud exhaust note, so I instinctively look up to see what's making such great sound; 8 out of 10 times it's some guy (you) in a Mustang, going about 65mph, sounding more like you're doing 100. Hilarious!!!! You make us REAL men look bad. Get a fast car, then you'll have the privilege of speaking to me, but right now, you and the dozen or so other fools who will chime in can save their pennies and maybe someday have a fast car. Ignore list as of now... so save your considerable typing skills.
Yeah, well look at mine... I will give you a 500 foot head start, and still beat your ***, and that's with me probably coasting from the 1000 ft. mark;last year, I did coast from that point to the end of the track... my et was still 11.66.
It's got so much internal work done to it....not counting the $7K Cobra shortblock and the $5500 Paxton.... that's $12.5 right there , genius, then there is over 800$$$ in bilitt, my $700 lightbar, the $1100 Salleen Hard Tonneau Cover, $3000 in wheels and tires, That alone is $46,600 counting the $28,500. I paid new in 2003; verts cost 4-5K than coupes. Plus there is 1000's in labor. shut up, you don't know anything, or you would not have made such as assinine comment.
How can I be a troll, idiot???? I've been here 7 years this month. When did you join? You wanna slap a 6'2" 255lb ex bodybuilder upside the head????? It will be the last thing you ever do.

I have a lotta $$$$$$$$, fool.
Wrong..... a 2003 convertible stickered @ about 28,500, you pay an extra 5K or so for a vert, bonehead.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Pile, you're an idiot on way too many levels brother. First, you took the most expensive possible route to acheive your alledged power. Makes it very hard to believe you have any amount of money in the bank considering how unsavy you are with it. I also don't believe that car has ever seen a track. If it had, you would've posted them the second everyone started attacking your stupid ***.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Originally Posted by 28HopUp
Til piledriver posts up some slips and/or videos of his all-day-long 10-sec Mustang, he can enjoy the new tagline under his username.

EDIT: and no, I'm not jealous.
Haha.. that's pretty good, I was wondering who changed that on him.

I've also been here 7 years this month. Nov + 2007 = 7 years.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

...Pile....didn't we have this discussion already??? NO ONE is jealous of your car...... and the insults that go along with that can stay in your head and do not need to be typed on here....all you will do is lose the battle and the war with that one. If you really wanted to stop people from talking about you just video tape a run and post the slip for proof.....Keep it up and you will be put on PA again and if not banned if the counsel convenes and says so...
Old 03-27-2012, 03:58 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by The Stig
I guess a stock '04 Mach 1 is slow? Low 13s is not slow... And it didn't even have F/I. What a troll.
I have been here for 7 years; I know what I'm talking about, and I have never heard of a troll being around for 7 years; so the Troll must be you.

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
Is there an ignore feature on here? No wonder you get banned. Which section of the forum did you escape from anyways?

Ahahahahah this says it all....

https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l...-red-vert.html
The Mental Hospital.

Originally Posted by JayyVee
Whole lotta jaw flappin' for someone claiming to be a 'Real Man'. Troll much?

1. used the 'I'm older than you, boy' line.. Maybe 'you' should be slapped upside the head when speaking to your peers - before you try to use that line on the actual youngin's that run around here, that have heaps more respect for their fellow forum dwellers.

2. used the 'I'm above all this crap' then follow it with paragraphs of - Crap.

3. Attack typing/spelling skills on the internet. Big MAN for sure in the house.

You're 'that guy' right now in so many ways it's embarrassing that it has to be pointed out.
Hey, You must be the Troll, you've only been a member for 4 WHOLE MONTHS. I have been a member for 7 YEARS. Enough said I'd think.

Originally Posted by Mishri
yep, his posts do make me laugh.. especially since i think okbfd is actually older than piledriver and has had fast cars. isn't okbfd pushing 50? I'm pretty sure piledriver is a kid trolling, but he is funny. If piledriver was as old as he is claiming to be he'd remember all the 70s and 80s cars that were considered fast were 15-16 second cars. each decade we seem to shave a second off the 1/4 mile times for factory stock fast cars.
I was born on June 4, 1954, graduated HS in 1972. And yes, I surely remember the muscle cars from the early days. They were point and shoot monsters, on skinny tires, and yes, if they ran 14-15 seconds, they were considered fast. I remember the big block Chevy's and Fords that were running 400+ hp, until the Government stepped in and made them use net hp rather than gross hp. Some of those cars "lost" 25-40% of their claimed power. It sucked.

Originally Posted by jrockgts197
Great. Should I go out to the parking lot right now and put my slow azz car out of it's misery or at least wait until I get home? I don't know if I can handle the laughs and finger pointing I will undoubtedly attract on my commute back to my house that also didn't cost a million dollars. On top of that I will have to look around for one of those pots this guy has to **** in. I knew better than to buy my Mustang before I had at least $12k to dump into making it fast. Shoulda just went with a Camry, or better yet, a 2012 Escape so I wouldn't be embarassing myself so badly with my exhaust note....

****currently searching for nearest tall bridge****
Oh, that was you with the stupid loud exhaust?

Originally Posted by okbfd
Oh thank you gramps, you made my day. I must admit that you have me beat. I have only had a license for 36 years. Wow, to be my Pop you must have been banging the maid at a very early age.

You do indeed set a mighty high bar when it comes to performance for someone who also grew up in the muscle car age. None of those big blocks back in the day could touch your expectations. Most of us around here would be a wee tad more tolerant if you posted a single valid time slip instead of bragging what your car "can" run. We have all heard that one way too many times. It's usually followed by.......well, my buddys car can......yada yada yada. You certainly sank a bunch of money in an interesting year of Stang.
https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-...-red-vert.html

And, your petulance is astonishing for someone who is your age. Am I jealous. You bet I am. I no longer have the Viper or the blown C-5. Divorce does that to a fellow who isn't as brilliant as you sir.

You will find that S/S isn't a very forgiving section of the forums and you have certainly made an *** of yourself so many times that nobody gives anything you say any weight.

BTW........thanks for including me in your ignore list. It certainly appears to be quite a long list by your own admission. That should tell you something in itself.
OK, point taken, finally someone who sounds intelligent. I am a Dinosaur; we didn't even have calculators when I was in School. I will have to have my Grand daughter show me how to post stuff on here. I just found a stack of time slips; one of them shows a 10.44@ 137. And to the moron who said why was I trapping out @ only 120mph, yet running mid 10's, I was running out of gear with my 373's, so I had to re install the stock 327's. At least I can get close to 140 mph with those, mister. If you had read my sig., you would have seen the switch.

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
BaHaHAHAHaHahahahaaa

Had your license for 41 years and your still thumping your chest like a 17 year old. What a real man. And what the f#%k is that probably can run 10's all day ****??? Get a timeslip douchebag and then you can have the privilege of speaking to me. I don't care about some old geezer that spent his 401K on an old car and a bunch of parts and then shows up in parking lots revving his engine trying to impress the local teens. What a clown.
I made ALL my money as a Pro Bodybuilder in CA. in the 70's + early 80's. Call me a Douchebag to my face, and it will be the last thing you ever do or say, pencilneck.

Last edited by Stkjock; 03-27-2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: There is a multi quote feature, USE IT

Quick Reply: Raced a turbo S2000...