SVT Forums

More aggressive

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 02:18 AM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

Default More aggressive

Hey guys I recently just purchased my 1st SVT Cobra (Terminator) and I was wondering what I can do to make it look more aggressive. It has hids and stealth FR500 staggered wheels and H&R lowering springs but IMO it doesn't look mean enough. What would you recommend on doing to get it to look just mean? It sounds mean, but I think it could really look like on a mission.
Thanks
Old 01-26-2012, 02:19 AM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

There's pictures of it in my garage if you want to see how it sits and looks idk if it would help or not
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

I think you car looks great....but if you want a more aggressive look you should start looking at changing things like your hood to something like a cowl...also, not sure if it's still there or not, but if you don't have to run a plate up front on your car, I'd remove that big black tag holder...
Old 01-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

What color is that? Is that the Ford equivalent of Sunset Orange Metallic? I like it! Didn't know Cobras were offered in that color, it's very sweet.

Totally agree, gotta get rid of the lame front plate mount if possible. I'd say that Cobras, and Terminators in particular, don't tend to get visually modded as much as other Mustang models. I haven't really seen a lot done out there beyond the wheels. If the COBRA on the rear bumper isn't painted or inset, I'd suggest doing that too. That's about all I can think of...
Old 01-26-2012, 03:18 PM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

Schmalgar it's actually Redfire it was the way the lights were. I live in Ohio so we have to run a from lisence plate unfortunately. I've been thinking about getting the removable frame they make I think it's like $40 and is held on by wingnuts. I know there was something about it on the eBay deals on here. 05 Mustang I don't know why but I'm not a fan of the cowl hoods. I know Boss has some goods out that look good on out style of cars I'm just worried it won't clear the s/c
Old 01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

Oh also the COBRA on the bumper is blacked out just like the side emblems and front grill emblem.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1stTimeSvtOwner
Schmalgar it's actually Redfire it was the way the lights were.
Aha, gotcha. Yeah I didn't think they had a metallic orange, but it didn't look red to me either. But I seem to have old-man eyes lately so I wasn't sure!

Originally Posted by 1stTimeSvtOwner
05 Mustang I don't know why but I'm not a fan of the cowl hoods. I know Boss has some goods out that look good on out style of cars I'm just worried it won't clear the s/c
Yeah, s/c clearance is the big problem of course, that's why you don't see a lot of hood options for these. I'm with you, generally not a fan of cowls either...

Last edited by Schmalgar; 01-26-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:34 PM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

It's not your eyes I saw the same thing in the pictures and I liked the same color that was actually one of the pics that were on Craigslist before I bought the car.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Blackvenom01
4th Gear Member

where in ohio?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
1stTimeSvtOwner
1st Gear Member

Newark just east of Columbus

Quick Reply: More aggressive