The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

The new D/A correction tool

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 09:48 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

Default The new D/A correction tool

Your momma says you are too slow?? You can't hear the whine because you way behind? Is your car so slow, you cant even keep up with burger king's drive through? you want to at least look cool online?? Well it is allright and YOU GOT IT!!!! Go the nearest track, run that slow junk and then try my revolutionary invention

Electro Magnetic XDM Doodax Flexcapsule-Capacitor V3

and end it ALL!!! you ran 14 seconds?? Nope!! It is 11 seconds, you trapped 95mph? Noooppe it us 125mph. And many more features such as 24/7 customer service from planet correctus. Yes, this item contains alien technology and and shipped straight from planet Correctus via USPS. Call now and get fake purger to scare off ricers FREE (just pay S & H). Call Now 1-800-CORRECT ME
Old 10-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by doodad
Your momma says you are too slow?? You can't hear the whine because you way behind? Is your car so slow, you cant even keep up with burger king's drive through? you want to at least look cool online?? Well it is allright and YOU GOT IT!!!! Go the nearest track, run that slow junk and then try my revolutionary invention

and end it ALL!!! you ran 14 seconds?? Nope!! It is 11 seconds, you trapped 95mph? Noooppe it us 125mph. And many more features such as 24/7 customer service from planet correctus. Yes, this item contains alien technology and and shipped straight from planet Correctus via USPS. Call now and get fake purger to scare off ricers FREE (just pay S & H). Call Now 1-800-CORRECT ME
Paypal sent.

ROR
Old 10-17-2011, 10:16 AM
perfect.disguise
5th Gear Member

PAYMENT SENT!
140mph (and mpg) here I come in the 1/8!!
Old 10-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Just got mine today!!!

This thing is awesome. I can now beat cars that I never could of imagined beating.

I E-Raced a Ford GT, C6 Z06, Zonda F and a Bugatti.

The Bugatti only have a .0000001 tenth's faster, but I trapped 7 MPH higher.

I ran a full second faster than the Ford GT and C6 Z, and absolutely crushed the Zonda F.

This thing also has a tool that as you enter your list of modifications, it replied back with

"Your car is really fast, there isn't a faster car" several times.

My car was running consistent 9.90's on Street tires, and trapping consistent 141-143. My best trap for that online session was 178 with a .98 60ft.

Thanks man!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Random post is random....to me at least -_-
Old 10-21-2011, 05:36 PM
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by doodad

ha ha ha !! love it !!! da calculators are comparable to bench racers
Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Please tell me it's available for iPhone...
Old 10-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

yep it's true... da calculators are for people with a slow car.. tahts why with my 13.5@108 cai+tune only, im much slower than the ol' supercharged v6 here... doesn't matter that my track is at 3500' and it was warm/humid giving me a DA of 6000' and the best i've seen at the track was 4200'.. it runs what it runs.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:43 AM
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
yep it's true... da calculators are for people with a slow car.. tahts why with my 13.5@108 cai+tune only, im much slower than the ol' supercharged v6 here... doesn't matter that my track is at 3500' and it was warm/humid giving me a DA of 6000' and the best i've seen at the track was 4200'.. it runs what it runs.
it just sounds rediculous , I ran a 13.5 . . . .but da caculated 12.8 !
hey I ran a 13.2 . . . .but with slicks nitrous, 11's all day baby !!
we all know about the sea level , sorry it sucks for you but you run what you run
guess you could always move
Old 10-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

lol @ selling a house, quitting a job, and moving just to run a faster time at a drag strip.

It's all relative. None of you guys would run even close to what you do up here. But then you know that already. The calculators are not ever gonna be 100% accurate and can't take every last variable into consideration. We know that. That said whenever I've run the dragtimes one and cross checked the results against similar cars who made attempts at sea level it has been a lot closer than you might think.

Anyone who quotes a DA corrected time as their actual is either a complete ignorant newb or a tool.

Last edited by Riptide; 10-22-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: sentence structure

Quick Reply: The new D/A correction tool