Is this a car club or Nazi Germany? you decide...

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 03:49 AM
JT76

Default Is this a car club or **** Germany? you decide...

I was really bored tonight after getting home from my wonderful time in downtownBuffalo,and i happned to stumble on Twisted Images message board....yessuch a thingdoes exist...

I will post some of it for your enjoyment, it is quite the long read,but at this point of the winter we need anything possible to keep occupied and our spirits up...

Before you read there are a few things to understand. CAR CLUBS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS! we, being only amatures with our dumbestics cannot possibly comprehend any of what is needed to create a modern democratic car club! You need a leader, "VP's" (vice presidents) and there must be voting. There are also rules and regulations that one must follow! Rules to govern such things as voting rights, attendence and wether you or ghetto bob will remove your sticker if you break any of the rules. I would imagine the most efficient and best way to set these rules would be to make a constution. Oddly enough, having your mirror kicked off is not a condition of membership.

As you will see, in today's modern car club, having your "sticker" (or badge of honor as i would like to call it) removed, is the ultimate shame.

We can learn a lot from these chaps!

note: i did not edit any of this at all....

"Ghetto" = Getto Bob = fearless leader (VP's = moose and squirrel? )

this first thread, i imagine HAS TO be talking about us

Thread title: "Hey"

whats the deal with all these new guys coming up, i don't mind a t all but if they come up and don't try to be friendly and get in. All they do is come up and seperate themselfs from the rest of us....it may just me but i bugs me a lil. any other opinons would be cool

response from Ghetto bob:
i agree with u. i think that if your gonna chill wit us then you should CHILL with us. that will def be mentioned soon!!!!!!

Thread title. "PEOPLE THAT DONT WANNA SHOW"

This year was a preety good year.We got alot of people to get in this car club and It blew up preety fast. I hope that next year it will be the same if not bigger. As soon as spring starts up tho, there is gonna be a new rule that will go into effect the on the first meet. If your gonna be part of this car club then u need to take alittle time to come and chill wit the club. I don't like the fact that i have alot of people that dont show up to the meets or they come once in a blue moon. I understand that people have jobs and school which might interfear with the meets and thats fine. If you are one of those people that dont come often then 3 things are gonna happen. 1st im gonna find out what your reason is for not coming to the meets. If your excuse is a understandable then this wont pertain to u but if not this will be your first strike. 2nd im gonna give a warning to let u kno if it keeps up then your gone. If you still decide to not show then the sticker gets removed either you can do it or ILL do it and trust me however ill have to do it, ILL DO IT!!!!!!!! Theres no reason that if your not doing anything you cant come chill for atleast 30mins. I dont ask much from all the members. The only two things i ask is that you come and chill alittle and you do something to your car. Theres only a couple more weeks left for this year and i plan on coming out next year stronger and bigger. Thank you to all of you that have been dedicated and i do appreciate all that has been done. Without you guys i couldn't have done it!!!!! Please feel free to comment on this long *** topic because once again that is what this group is here for.

Thank You,
Ghetto

One reply:
your car club rocks ghetto and i agree w/ you completely!! i can't wait until next spring!

THREAD TITLE: "Stuff that needs to be said"

***(interestingly enough, i know the poster, a girl who i went to HS with who was a big pot head, and who my ex GF nearly kicked the shyt out of, which is kinda funny)

first of all Ghetto, your car club is good but theres some stuff that i dont agree with that needs to be said.

1 - its not cool that when i came up all summer that i can't vote, and u know for a fact that ive been there all along, and when school started and i go to school 5 days a week from 7-2 , and then work 5-10 i cant vote. Even when people that came after me and some of them still only come like once a week they get to vote. I understand that i didnt tell you but, i i can't technically tell you everything in my life. I try to come when i can but sometimes im exhausted after work. I have a test everyday in my classes, everyday and im not bull****ting u ask dan. I am either working or studying, or at school. Im not kidding and the only days that i could honestly possibly come up are mondays cause i dont work that day and wednesday, and sometimes im so exhausted i fall asleep.

2- its not cool that some people get special priviliges. There are a lot of people in TI that get certain priviliges that other people dont. For example the people who are originals. The only time that you see them is when its voting time and then, they dont come anymore, and then people who just got voted in are the people who are ALWAYS there and they get nothing for it. HOneslty if some people arent going to come get them out, because thats bull****, if they cant make time then they get the sticker ripped off. Dont keep them around. seriously.

[b]3- whenever i go up there, theres always new people who dont even bother to talk to the old people. How do they expect to get voted in if they dont talk to ne one? I understand that you want to get your club bigger but seriously if they are going to come in then dont have them come in to be associated or to hang around with us unless they are A. going to be voted in B. want to be voted in and C. you want them in. If theres no intention of that then why have them there becuase then they are going to be nothing, they contribute nothing to your club and they arent even a part of it so whats that do for you? And they just get more of there friends to come in and they exclude themselves and then they get us kicked out of TOPS.

4- There is so much separation of groups its not even funny. No one gets along anymore and none of the old people come anymore. I used to love going there when everyone came up there, it was sooo funn and it was the highlight of the week for me. Now when go there i dont now anyone becuase no one talks to each other(thats where the new people come into play and ignore the old people and then they exclude themselves) Usually i end of sitting on my car with heather and dan, and jay and dont talk to ne one, cause no one that used to go there goes. Its sooo boring for me and a lot of other people that were in it in the summer.

5- there is soo much drama there between soo many people that when i go there i have to hear soo much about this person and about that person. Its personally annoying people get into each others **** and then they tell other people another persons **** and its not cool. Im not going to put peoples names on here but i mean when you have to here this girl arguing with this girl about this guy its not fun. Why would people want to go there for that when they can go to school and here that. i thought this was supposed to be a car club that was fun, and i mean it was awesome but now its just not cause you hear people backstabbing each other and saying stuff about another person when they arent around and then theres new people who just talk to them selves. I understand that youre trying to make this work and you want to know everyone but its not fun for people who arent the president. And another thing when people date inside of the car club and break up, the people who broke up end of not com
Old 02-17-2008, 06:50 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Is this a car club or **** Germany? you decide...

hahaha ive read that before...lol more like sprata if you ask me...didnt they fail like TI did haha

sorry george..but its trruuuee lol
Old 02-17-2008, 09:21 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

image in my head now- george runnning around with a sword and shield, using them to scrape up stickers[&:]
Old 02-17-2008, 10:52 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!![/align][/align]so that must be posting from last winter before they disbanded this summer?[/align]
Old 02-17-2008, 03:26 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

wtf??
Old 02-18-2008, 04:09 AM
JT76

ok this girl i know who knows them says they have their own twisted images hats, with their name on the back and if they are a club officer.... hats... THEY HAVE HATS we have no hats [].....we need hats
Old 02-18-2008, 04:11 AM
JT76

here is a picture of George modeling Uncle Sam's new headgear.....

since im german, i get this hat, which is Snell 05 approved....

Old 02-18-2008, 06:05 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

what does you being german have anything to do with it??? im german.. i dont get it?!?

lol they have hats...we have the real cares
Old 02-18-2008, 07:34 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

cares? like about the africans?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:42 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Dude, i already have my helmet(s):

And for when i get faster:

UNSC SPARTAN-II approved, bitches! [8D]

Quick Reply: Is this a car club or Nazi Germany? you decide...