V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

A thank you to everyone here

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Default A thank you to everyone here

Hey guys of the v6 thread

I just wanted to thank y'all for all the tips and tricks y'all have given to me over the past few years. I would not have been able to of done a lot of the things I did if it were not for y'all. I sold my 2000 crystal white and traded up to a 2014 3.7 Grabber Blue the other day. It's a whole new world I tell ya. However, I will miss the old newedge. It was an amazing car, and still was perfect the day I sold it (well, the cassette player died lol). As I drove away, I thought of all the good memories I had, with joining this forum one of them. Again thank y'all for all the advice. I'll be around though, I dont post much but maybe just maybe I'll be able to help that one person with a lesson I learned during my years of ownership.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:59 AM
BabyGT
5th Gear Member

Congrats on the new car!
Old 12-12-2014, 07:51 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Congrats, have fun with the new ride and remember you can always pick up another 3.8L cheap and come back.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:09 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Hey guys of the v6 thread

I just wanted to thank y'all for all the tips and tricks y'all have given to me over the past few years. I would not have been able to of done a lot of the things I did if it were not for y'all. I sold my 2000 crystal white and traded up to a 2014 3.7 Grabber Blue the other day. It's a whole new world I tell ya. However, I will miss the old newedge. It was an amazing car, and still was perfect the day I sold it (well, the cassette player died lol). As I drove away, I thought of all the good memories I had, with joining this forum one of them. Again thank y'all for all the advice. I'll be around though, I dont post much but maybe just maybe I'll be able to help that one person with a lesson I learned during my years of ownership.
Congrats on your new 'Stang, Mobiusone stang! Enjoy!

Deysha