Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Custom Pony Packages

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 02:00 PM
ndnboy
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Custom Pony Packages

No Go-mods but about $400 in Sho-mods...

Blackout Honeycomb
Tint
Gt Muffler
C-Stripes
"Mustang" and "4.0" emblems
Shorty Ant.

[IMG]local://upfiles/62235/86E49C21C44E4083BFCAC023C7F193F4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/62235/408CE60769324034895F5FEA43163923.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

I's my daily driver except for in the winter here are the mods...
All appearance mods:
Xenon Ram Air Style Hood Scoop
CDC V6 Chin Spoiler
Street Scene Ductail Spoiler
Magnaflow Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System
Shelby Performance Hood Pins
20% Window Tints
Koing Unknown 18" Rims
Avenger ZHP 245/45/18R Tires
FMS Bullit style Fuel Door
Push Button start
10" racing stripes

Old 04-25-2008, 04:56 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

wow...you all are making me want to go get another one so i can do stuff on one that i cant do on the other...LOL

all these great descriptions i would love to see some pics...post up plz
Old 04-25-2008, 05:16 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cam2904

Hey Phunny how did you like the Saleen Parnelli Jones edition?
missed this one...sorry

uuummm it was an excellent experience behind the wheel, the shifter was nice and tight and the suspension especially the rear handled unreal....i really wish there was a watts link for 6ers.....if i made more money and could afford the insurance i would ****** one up, as well as one of the orange limited shelbys...and a bullit, although i havent driven those i have spoken to owners of them.....

the test/demo drive sold me on saleenmustangs in general, and they all have a great sound parnelli included.....it was fun....i highly reccomend it if you can afford one, or any of the parts that they sell seperately for gts....they do sell some of the things on the parnelli seperately

it handled like glue in the turns...way better than my pp...not that my pp doesnt handle..but i felt confident at slightly higher speeds in turns than i would with my car.....what i remember the most was the shrt throw shifter....(which i dont think they make for the 6 either) and the handling....

i dont remeber what the parnelli has under the hood, but i know it has some serious power.....and it too sounded great.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
MadMoose
2nd Gear Member

In dire need of tint and wheels

Old 04-25-2008, 05:31 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

wow nice...but why rims i think those go nicely, unless you want bigger or something......
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM
red07Pony
3rd Gear Member

I love my PP and yes it's my DD even in winter which it did great in, I was very impressed....even though I hated seeing it so dirty and covered in salt. [:@]

As a shrinking wallet limits my mods (listed in my sig)I hope to be able to do a couple this year. I'm still struggling with what striping to do on mine. I really like like bumper to bumper but I also want something a little different and have really been leaning toward BSM's superstripe on the hood only. I also really want to get torque limiters and a short throw shifter (either Hurst or MGW) This has been rising on my want list as I get tired of the notchy shifting.

BTW phunnyguy, I wanted to say good job on your exhaust and your videos of it. My son and I were watching it the other day and it sounds great!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:36 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: red07Pony

I love my PP and yes it's my DD even in winter which it did great in, I was very impressed....even though I hated seeing it so dirty and covered in salt. [:@]

As a shrinking wallet limits my mods (listed in my sig)I hope to be able to do a couple this year. I'm still struggling with what striping to do on mine. I really like like bumper to bumper but I also want something a little different and have really been leaning toward BSM's superstripe on the hood only. I also really want to get torque limiters and a short throw shifter (either Hurst or MGW) This has been rising on my want list as I get tired of the notchy shifting.

BTW phunnyguy, I wanted to say good job on your exhaust and your videos of it. My son and I were watching it the other day and it sounds great!
thank you very much i really appreciate it!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:42 PM
MadMoose
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

wow nice...but why rims i think those go nicely, unless you want bigger or something......
yeah i want some 18s with summer tires so i can just slap those stock wheels on for use in the winter.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:04 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ok that makes sense.....i would probably do the same if i lived in that kind of climate......lol....makes me appreciate living in l.a. a little more...my chrome bullits would have to come off every winter too...lol....so living here as expensive as it is ..i guess im saving money?

Quick Reply: Custom Pony Packages