Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New updated Pictures . . . . Finally !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 03:14 PM
jrsyedb
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ABQstang89
Nice. I really need to get in good with someone at a paint shop. I'm thinking of going with the ones that stretch back over the wheel well. So what you gonna do next?
I've seen those, those are nice. Yeah, I got lucky with the scoops, when I got them painted.

Next, if I can decide, I want to get new headers, window louvers or get some 3.73 gears and t-loc.

I'm leaning more towards the gears and t-loc. The parts are pretty cheap but Ford is charging an arm and leg for the install, I'm trying to find a good, trustworthy local shop that can do the work for me once I purchase the parts.

Anyone in the WPB/Boynton Beach area that have a good body shop in mind, please let me know
Old 04-29-2009, 03:17 PM
jrsyedb
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jrsyedb
I've seen those, those are nice. Yeah, I got lucky with the scoops, when I got them painted.

Next, if I can decide, I want to get new headers, window louvers or get some 3.73 gears and t-loc.

I'm leaning more towards the gears and t-loc. The parts are pretty cheap but Ford is charging an arm and leg for the install, I'm trying to find a good, trustworthy local shop that can do the work for me once I purchase the parts.

Anyone in the WPB/Boynton Beach area that have a good body shop in mind, please let me know

Sorry, not a body shop, but a good mechanic shop, one that specializes in Mustang's would be better.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
ws7139
1st Gear Member

yea i dont care too much about those taillights or that NY emblem on the trunk either but thats because i hate the yankees...GO BRAVES but anyways nice car
Old 04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Xx07WhiteV6xX

wow very nice ride..love the wheels..but like everyone else..the taillights got to go but again..its ur ride
Old 04-30-2009, 10:07 AM
jrsyedb
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ws7139
yea i dont care too much about those taillights or that NY emblem on the trunk either but thats because i hate the yankees...GO BRAVES but anyways nice car
well, I'm not to sure if I can take your taste into consideration, I mean c'mon, your a Braves fan . . . GO YANKEES.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:31 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

car looks good man... keep it up
Old 04-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Your car looks ok, but not my style. I hate the tail lights. They kinda look like vette poser lights. I would be dissapointed coming up on you thinking you were a vette and then finding out ur not. I would sell the tails and smoke your stockers, it would look 1000% better than what you have. Those lights look better on the SN95s but not by much.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:54 PM
jrsyedb
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Black Mamba GTT
Your car looks ok, but not my style. I hate the tail lights. They kinda look like vette poser lights. I would be dissapointed coming up on you thinking you were a vette and then finding out ur not. I would sell the tails and smoke your stockers, it would look 1000% better than what you have. Those lights look better on the SN95s but not by much.

WOW, I didnt know me having my taillights would be such an issue for you to "hate" them . . . I guess I need to change them to make you happier . . .
Old 04-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Would you do that for me? I'd appreciate it thanks lol
Old 04-30-2009, 10:32 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

I like your car....except for the tail lights. While it stands out from every other Mustang out there, it blends right in with the 1000's of ricers out there. Yes, do what makes you happy, but in my opinion your themes are clashing (retro/classic styling with import) based on those tail lights.

Plus, you can't put sequentials in with those. I just hooked mine up two days ago, and I love knowing whoever is stopped behind me is admiring the sexiness of the sequential blink you can only do on the stangs.

And I'm looking to buy a CDC chin in a little while here. Don't know if I should get it painted or leave it flat black.

Last edited by kngdaka; 04-30-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Quick Reply: New updated Pictures . . . . Finally !!!