Virginia Regional Chapter Chapter President: BabyGT

R.I.R. September 7th NASCAR!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 10:40 AM
BabyGT
5th Gear Member

Exclamation R.I.R. September 7th NASCAR!!

I MIGHT be going to Richmond race on September 7th. Which would mean I'd miss the next meet. BUT what I was thinking was anyone that is interested is more than welcome to come.

The more people can come the cheaper parking will be.

The plan is to leave Friday night, race is Saturday night, and leave Sunday morning. This is due to how bad the traffic is Saturday morning and Saturday night. It also keeps you off the road with the drunks leaving the race Saturday night.

Yes there will be tent pitching and no showers.

The plan would be to take as few vehicles as possible. If you decide you want to drive your parking fee would be on you and whoever decides to ride with you.

Tickets can be bought for as cheap as 45 dollars. I still need to check the parking fee for this year.

I'd like to order all the tickets at once next Friday so we all get seats in the same section and row so no one is sitting alone.

I would need payment in advance from anyone that wants to go. Once I buy them there's no refund so if you end up not coming its on you to re sell your ticket or just be out of the money.

I will make arrangements for anyone coming to get there ticket from me before hand just so it's in your possession and not on me to keep up with someone else's ticket.

Any questions or interest in going Just PM me and I'll send you my phone number to work things out!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:22 AM
BabyGT
5th Gear Member

Alright I'm officially going. Anyone that wants to come needs to get up with me very soon!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:10 AM
BabyGT
5th Gear Member

CANCELED!!!!!! Due to lack of participation and not wanting to sit in the front row where all the beer and spit end up lol, will be saving for higher up seats for next season seats. So this months meeting is back on!