Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

I did it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:37 PM
jonnystang08
1st Gear Member

Default I did it!

so i went to englishtown NJ this weekend for a car show...thankfully it is only two hours away from me in long island...depending how you drive...muwahahahahaha!

got my hands on the cervinis ram air hood and the c-series rear spoiler...from cervinis...
CHEAP!!!!

saved number one on freight shipping....the hood goes for 525- and the spoiler i think was 289-

MY PRICE! 440- for the hood and 230- for the spoiler...

my next predicament...front bumper...i'm looking into the c-series front bumper...but i want to maintain my stock fog lights, i know the bumper works with them but i also want the grill for the bottom of the bumper. do they make a billet grill that is NOT a lay over grill that utilizes the stock fog lights? i'd prefer black chrome but any help would be nice.
as far as the lower grill no worries...i will get the billet one and just powder coat it black, or paint it black.

why black? well my stang is black lol....yeah that's the next issue...delivery date is may 17th....
i gotta be sick in the head...mods waiting a month in advance...
Old 04-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Poco
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I did it!

You saved some money on your parts. Thats great! By the time your parts show up you'll have a painter lined up and more ideas for modding.These are side effects from mod fever.It will pass when you parts are installed.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:26 AM
jonnystang08
1st Gear Member

Default RE: I did it!

actually i have the parts...took them that day...not paying any freight charges! thats a buck20 saved for another mod...once i start i just can't stop....i told myself i'd wait to buy the exhaust but i am having a hard time justifying why i should wait...then the front fascia...which i will prob order tomorrow just in case it is backordered. plan on throwing the car to the body shop mid june on my vacation since it won't interfere with my job.