Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Pictures!!! And stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 04:37 PM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

Default Pictures!!! And stuff

This is my car all cleaned up for the car show. I had to stop on the way at a car wash with my buckets and leaf blower and re-detail it since it was raining early this morning. I still got a first place win in the 61 and newer Ford Modified class!!!! I felt very lucky with some of the other cars that were there. Good Times.

Old 05-08-2010, 04:40 PM
O'Connor
2nd Gear Member

Great looking ride... I love the lower grille... is it the black or the black chrome? I am looking to replace mine and I'm not sure which to go with
Old 05-08-2010, 06:56 PM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by O'Connor
Great looking ride... I love the lower grille... is it the black or the black chrome? I am looking to replace mine and I'm not sure which to go with
Thanks bro. It's the black and so far it's holding up great. I'd heard some people say they were bad to chip. Course I don't drive mine that much (too hard to keep clean, lol)
Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Sweet, u look ready.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:57 AM
09cs
5th Gear Member

what front bumper is that?
Old 05-09-2010, 09:35 AM
O'Connor
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DanielKSpencer
Thanks bro. It's the black and so far it's holding up great. I'd heard some people say they were bad to chip. Course I don't drive mine that much (too hard to keep clean, lol)
Yeah... not sure what part of VA you're in but I definitely know about trying to keep it clean here in Northeast NC... lol... it's my daily driver so I just do the best I can

Originally Posted by 09cs
what front bumper is that?
Street Scene Gen 1... It's a bad *** front bumper... I personally love mine... Car isn't even lowered yet and I have to take driveways and speed bumps at an angle... lol
Old 05-09-2010, 01:11 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Dude that looks awesome. It's subtle, just the way I like 'em and soooo well done.

Is the front bumper Glass or Plastic??
Old 05-09-2010, 02:19 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

car looks freaking mint bro nice job. congrats on 1st place
Old 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Street Scene Gen 1... It's a bad *** front bumper... I personally love mine... Car isn't even lowered yet and I have to take driveways and speed bumps at an angle... lol[/QUOTE]

wow.. i have a stock CS front bumper and is lowered and i have to take driveways at angles.. speed bumps i can take head on if i go REALLY slow (if theres another car coming the opposite way i wont cut it at an angle) but thats how i usually take em, at angles too. cant imagine that bumper PLUS lowered!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:59 PM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by O'Connor
Yeah... not sure what part of VA you're in but I definitely know about trying to keep it clean here in Northeast NC... lol... it's my daily driver so I just do the best I can

Street Scene Gen 1... It's a bad *** front bumper... I personally love mine... Car isn't even lowered yet and I have to take driveways and speed bumps at an angle... lol
Yeah, mines dropped on FRPPs so I'm really in the ground with it, but I love it!!!! It was a pain in the *** to get paint to stick to mine. Lots of baking in the paint booth to get all the resin out before it would stick.

Last edited by DanielKSpencer; 05-09-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Pictures!!! And stuff