Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods are addicting!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 04:48 PM
sectionV8
1st Gear Member

Default Mods are addicting!

It all started when I found the Cervini site. I had to order the hood. Since I was ordering the hood I figured I might as well order the window louvers too. Buy the time I got them I had already ordered a shorty antenna and the Mustang taillight trim. Just yesterday I decided to order the mustang emblems and the pony package grille. I can’t stop! I just keep looking at these forums and getting more and more ideas. It’s freak’n awesome! I was just curious if anyone else’s experience was like mine? Are we addicts? Lol!

My name is sectionV8, and I’m a Mod addict. The first step is admitting it.

P.S. I’m getting the hood and louvers installed by Tuesday (I think), so I’ll post pics as soon as possible.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Kiss Fan
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Mods are addicting!

Hi Section V8, welcome to the club. Meetings are the second and fourth Tuesday of every month in the conference room at the library. Don't worry, you are not alone.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:38 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Started with my Borla's in February and i've already added a JLT II CAI w/ XCal II Tuner, 20% Tint, Hooker X-Pipe, Eibach Pro-Kit, Roush Louvers(still being painted.. painter dropped them), Hurst Shifter(ships out Monday), CDC Front Fascia(ships out sometime next week). I'm addicted too, I just can't wait for my 4.10 gears now then to my Whipple S/C. Forgot also have to get my Metco Lower & Upper Control Arms with instant center and my Steeda Panhard Bar. Which will all be this year(I hope).
Old 04-22-2006, 05:59 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, I think once you start you're never really satisfied. Ask me how I got so many tattoos.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Stang Skeleton
3rd Gear Member

Im stang skeleton, a car and mod addict as well. Its so satisfying yet, your always yearning for more.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:42 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, heroins' like that too.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:01 PM
McBudd
2nd Gear Member

Crack can not be as addicting as Modding these beauties. I use to look at all kinds of web pages to see what was on the internet. Now its just this page in one window and Mod pages on the other window pages.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:39 PM
GT John
3rd Gear Member

This first step in the recovery process is to admit you have a problem.

I admitted I had a problem now I dont feel so bad when I order mods for the GT.

What I need is a lot more money. Bank robbery is out. My rich aunt will probably out live me.

I've been thinking about startinging mowing lawns, shoveling snow, selling news papers and yes.......begging for more money.

My family is really ashamed of my addiction, they've asked me to start going to church with them on Sundays........at first I declined.........and then it dawned on me........THE COLLECTION PLATE IS FULL OF MONEY. a little for me.........a little for the big guy.

The shame of it all!!
Old 04-22-2006, 09:56 PM
sectionV8
1st Gear Member

Amen brother! Thats exactly what I'm talk'n about.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:19 PM
tammijoe
1st Gear Member

Well SectionV8 I just started my mods this am. I just put Flowmasters on and love them, now I am trying to decide what to do next. I have been on this forums for some time just reading what everyone else has done.....not it is time to start....lol. I had some problems with my Stang and it toke some time for the dealership to get it fixed. Well now that I know it is fixed I have to start on the mods...lol. So as you can see U are not alone...

Quick Reply: Mods are addicting!