Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:49 AM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Default RE: Sign up to ban Lejay,list your problem

Unless you can provide proof of him breaking the rules he is not going to get banned because you "think he brings down the forum". If he bothers you that much, just don't read his posts.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:56 AM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

God, some of you guys are pussies... You need to learn how to deal with irritating people and small disagreements, if you don't agree with someone, do you get your parents to tell them to stay away from you? You guys did the same **** to me when I first got on, most of you guys don't know ****, except healights and body kits... You are mainly ricers... If you actually knew something about cars you wouldn't be on here asking how to install a ****ing battery or what kind of spark plugs to put in your ride... AND STOP GIVING ADVICE IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.... This is one of the things that pisses me off the most... You could be ruining somebodys car because you are giving the wrong advice...[:@]
Old 05-12-2006, 11:59 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Just block him, that's what the button is for. Otherwise, he's intitled to his opinion... until it becomes a personal attack! Otherwise, let him be.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:04 PM
The Great Cornholio
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 93BlackNotch

God, some of you guys are pussies... You need to learn how to deal with irritating people and small disagreements, if you don't agree with someone, do you get your parents to tell them to stay away from you? You guys did the same **** to me when I first got on, most of you guys don't know ****, except healights and body kits... You are mainly ricers... If you actually knew something about cars you wouldn't be on here asking how to install a ****ing battery or what kind of spark plugs to put in your ride... AND STOP GIVING ADVICE IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.... This is one of the things that pisses me off the most... You could be ruining somebodys car because you are giving the wrong advice...[:@]
Yeah....you guys LOL
Old 05-12-2006, 12:04 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Sorry for the double post but I agree with 93BlackNotch. I too have been in this position as he describes, and agree with what he is saying, period. +1 This site is supose to be fun and informative and not a pain in everyone's ***. Everyone just CHILL!!

Old 05-12-2006, 12:19 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

TTT.... Lets get some opinions on this....
Old 05-12-2006, 12:36 PM
localgod11
2nd Gear Member

I with you lets ban him as a matter of fact lets ban all they guys in this forum who dont think we should ban him!! While we at it lets ban any one who gives bad advice. We could also ban anyone who is a smarta$$. So way we could have a forum full of experts who wait for us to post and give us prompt polite advice! We should take the colors off the forum because I find them destracting nothing but black and white for me! That would be a perfect reason to ge trid off all of those annoying smilies, god I hate those!! [sm=badbadbad.gif] I know I will declare my self the all powerful dictator of the forum and ban anyone who does not conform to my new laws[sm=smiley35.gif]!!!

whew... kinda went on a power trip there maybe I should check my n2o lines make sure they havent sprung a leak!

Old 05-12-2006, 12:41 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Listen, the ****** doesn't read threads before posting his comment making him look like a complete dip**it. Then he makes comments about younger members of the forum and how they don't buy there own sh** etc. He makes worthless comments to half the threads he posts on and is plain ignorant. Like I said before maybe it's the younger members he has a problem with but although I don't mind having an argument he just doesn't know WTF he is talking about ever.

localgod you should keep your mouth shut with your 3 posts and realize you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

Very well stated.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

That was awful extreme for a 1st post. Who do you think you are ? You won't last long with that kinda attitude ! Lighten up ! PPL won't like you if you keep on saying things like that ! J / K

WELCOME ABOARD !!! and........ sign up for my "SIG" Mustang.

Quick Reply: Sign up to ban Lejay,list your problem