Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 GT Lights Too Bright

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 02:12 PM
rebelyell06
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 2006 GT Lights Too Bright

ORIGINAL: Speedy23

I'm not talking about getting flashed. I have been pulled over by the police, 3 times they all say my lights are brighter than their spot light. I think they just like to pull me over. If it's not my lights its my tint or speeding, or my favorite was when I got pulled over after taking off from the red light because I "would have been speeding if he didn't stop me"
Yeah, they pull you over because you drive a new mustang. They wouldn't say anything if you drove a POS with even brighter lights. They're just jealous because they don't have a car like that and it helps their ego to say they pulled you over.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:21 PM
jdback19
4th Gear Member

Tell the cop to FU$% OFF tell him to stand infront of the car and you flash him with your brights.
Then tell him you cant help it that it came from the factory that way. Then proceed to kick him in the nutts (if he has any) for pulling you over for something stupid like that. There are drug dealers and rapists on the loose and he is worried about you F$%king lights.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

10-4 [sm=youreright.gif]
Old 05-31-2006, 06:28 PM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

Man, I get flashed all the time, I think It's a fun game to blind the **** outa them, it's what they asked for after all. I was flashed the other night buy this guy with one headlight on. I'm like you dumbf*^k you car is falling apart, you have one headlight, wtf are you flashing me, I wanted to put a magnifying glass in front of my car and burn the sht!t outa h[sm=wtf.gif]im with my brights like the little dumb ant ricer he was.

I got pulled over the other day because this PoPo tried to tell me my tailight blackouts are illegal. It was really to bad for him I'm not a dumbass and did research on this and it's not illegal where I live or anywhere in florida for that matter. Once I told him I looked it up and under part blah blah blah of the , he put his tail between his legs and scurried back to his cruiser like a lil b!tch. Meanwhile this ricer from a cartoon book blows buy and lays on his horn and flicks me off..........I mean seriously who the hell does that......Funny thing is the cop just turned around looked at him and went back to giving me crap...I love this world.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

I always drive with my fogs on along with the headlights at night and I haven't been flashed yet.
Old 05-31-2006, 07:35 PM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

I wonder too if your headlights need adjusting? In our state they don't even do vehicle inspections anymore so people are getting away with loud mufflers, badly aimed headlights, lights out...etc. I thought it was pretty stupid when they stopped state inspections but then too alot of businesses that were doing them weren't actually inspecting anyway. I had one that said turn on your headlights boom he signs the paper and hands it back. That was it...he "Inspected" it. Needless to say I didn't go back to him as I wanted to correct any problems before a cop pulled me over for stuff like that. Then two years after that inspection they stopped doing it at all. I wish Oklahoma was like Florida, inspection stations runned by the state that were really tough when we lived there in the late 70's. Oddly we are seeing more and more newer vehicles that have turn signal and brake lights that are out!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:18 PM
acsteele
1st Gear Member

Don't ya just love the smell of frying retinas?
Old 05-31-2006, 09:49 PM
GTLysa

I get flashed too when I drive at night. I always drive w/ the fog lights on. It looks nice, and it does help brighten the road. When they flash me, I flash my brights...then they KNOW I wasn't intentionally trying to blind them

Old 05-31-2006, 10:51 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

WOW! thats something I have yet to hear... I personally think mine arent bright enough lol... Im going to order the Saleens, which Ive heard are 12397123487123467124 times brighter...
Old 05-31-2006, 11:42 PM
MikeVistaBlue06
I ♥ Acer

Nope. Fortunately, I have not, as I also like to have the fog lights on.

Our stock headlights can't be as annoying as those @#$%^&* Xenon HIDs that are in all the top end cars. If they would use a parabolic reflector on those instead of a damn lens to focus the light, those wouldn't be so bad. I am sick and tired of seeing a blue/purple flash in my mirror and thinking it is the damn fuzz!

Quick Reply: 2006 GT Lights Too Bright