Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not quick enough

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 09:31 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: not quick enough

ORIGINAL: Stangie

God's spelled with a capital there dude. No, not God, just voicing an "opinion" or maybe a different point of view. Last I heard you can still do that in America. Sorry if differs from all you cyber-racers tough guys.
God is spelled with a capital G, however youre not Him and I was referring to a "god" as an idol of some sort, therefore I didnt capitalize it. You obviously didnt pick it up, sorry, I didnt think I would have to break it down for you so much... after all, its "pre-pubie" talk right...

What a joke.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

God's spelled with a capital there dude. No, not God, just voicing an "opinion" or maybe a different point of view. Last I heard you can still do that in America. Sorry if differs from all you cyber-racers tough guys.
God is spelled with a capital G, however youre not Him and I was referring to a "god" as an idol of some sort, therefore I didnt capitalize it. You obviously didnt pick it up, sorry, I didnt think I would have to break it down for you so much... after all, its "pre-pubie" talk right...

What a joke.
Wow nice one bl1nk, I havent seen someone get that owned in a while.

Att. Andrew
Old 08-28-2006, 09:49 PM
motoxdirtrider84
2nd Gear Member

Stangie, your a douche bag. He didnt start this thread asking how his driving is and why are there so many threads that end in something about kids and there parents buying them cars? Your comments are totally irrelevant to the question that was asked.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:00 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: androdz

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

What a joke.
Wow nice one bl1nk, I havent seen someone get that owned in a while.

Att. Andrew
[8D] ty
Old 08-28-2006, 10:02 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

I'd like to plug in the whole "opinions are like ********" bit, but I'm sure you've heard that one a thousand times. And you're allowed to excercise you're rights, but your rights to freedom of speech are forfiet on a private forum. When your opinion encroaches upon other's rights, an admin will give you the boot.

I don't street race. I don't even race. If I had a V8, I still wouldn't race. Who's the tough guy? You're the one trying to prove you're all badass; belittling teenagers like you've spawned from gold and not from your mother's vagina. [&:]
Old 08-28-2006, 10:04 PM
JSL1960

I have an 06 SC Automatic Conv. I had the 4.10 gears put in about two months ago. I am really happy with the performance. I paid $1100 all in. The work was done by Moonllight garage in NY. We had to have it reflashed by Saleen for an additional $200. Hope that helps!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:10 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Does the auto handle the new gears pretty well? No slipping or dropping, grinding or clunking etc?
Old 08-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Don't lecture me on freedom there pre-pubie. Until you grow up, just shut up. Are you his gay lover or something?
Pre-pubie [sm=laughat.gif]

God stangie, you are irritable. We really need to get that sand out of your vagina.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Stangie
I ♥ Acer

[sm=pcwhack.gif] Hit me again tough guy. That last one didn't hurt.[sm=icon_blah.gif]
Old 08-28-2006, 11:18 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Ktown's is better, mine is no longer needed lol.

Quick Reply: not quick enough