Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***** Warning*****

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:29 PM
sweathogg

Default ***** Warning*****

Just wanted to warn anyone thinking of doing business with these guys.

I found this company in Trucking magazine.

Andys Auto Sport
http://www.andysautosport.com

My letter to them after problems, letter explaines everything.

I recently (8-1-06) called your business to order a Hood and Roll Pan for my 2003 Harley Davidson F150. Before placing this order I had the salesman check to see if these items were in stock. I informed him that my truck was being painted and needed these parts by 8-21-06. I was assured that they would ship next day and would have no problem meeting the delivery date since they were in stock.

The week of 8-7-06 I get a message from your business stating that the hood was on back order. When I call back I get a different story that you guys no longer deal with the hood maker. I can understand this since I’m a business owner and sometimes have problems with vendors. I was told that my refund would be expedited since the cancellation was not my fault. I asked about the roll pan and was told that it was already shipped.

I called again today 8-28-06 to inquire about my refund that I still have not received and the roll pan which has still not been delivered. I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks for my refund and that my roll pan has not been shipped. I find this 3-4 weeks for a refund for a product that you said was in your warehouse ridiculous. You had no problem charging my Visa debit card less than a hour after my order was placed.

Unless you can provide me with tracking numbers showing that the roll pan has been shipped please cancel that order. I prefer to get my FULL refund and never do business with your company again but your refusal to practice business ethics leave me no other option.

I tried to be nice about this but you lied to me about the product and are holding $898.00 of my money. I’m writing this letter to inform you that I have filed a dispute of payment with my bank. I will also file a report with the Better Business Bureau and with the magazine “Truckin” that you run your company ad. I will also spread my experience with your company through out the custom truck world.

Old 08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ***** Warning*****

dont even mess around, file a dispute with your credit card ASAP. Some credit cards only give you two months to file a dispute, and you are running out of time.

Todd
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Good F*&%ing job...I'm having the same problem with a company as we speak. They sent me a scratched up Strut Tower Brace and I had to return it through UPS because they wouldn't except returns at their place of business.

They claim everything they ship is in PERFECT condition...meanwhile the F*&%cking thing looked like it was used in a quick game of football. I swear when the box came to my house it wasn't a box...it was a TRIANGLE...I'm serious. They haven't answered any of my 6 emails or 3 phone calls for the past 2 WEEKS!!!!! I don't even know where my STB is. The UPS site says it's going back to them in TEXAS. If I don't get a response within the next 2 days...I promise that these people will lose thousands of dollars for a $200.00 product that should've been replaced by now.

Why wouldn't they just respond??? It boggles my mind...everyone will know this company when I'm through with them. BTW, they always have advertisements in 5.0 & Modified Mustangs. BE CAREFUL!!!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

PS a refund should not take more then two business days.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:52 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

I have a suggestion for anyone who orders online. If you get a package that is damaged on the exterior then refuse it do to damage. If UPS drops it at the door and you arrive home and find it damaged call UPS and tell them the driver left a damaged package on your doorstep and you do not want it do to the damage and want them to pick it up. Then call the company you ordered from and inform them. If they then give you any crap call the credit card company and file a claim with them.

Richard