Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going schizo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Trapeze
1st Gear Member

Default Going schizo!

OMG I can't stand the wait anymore. ERL tells me as of Sept 6th, car will be delivered week of Sept 18th. Since I haven't gotten a call from the dealer yet, I called the ERL 2 days ago and it said "as of Sept 15th car has arrived at the ramp." So I turn around call the dealer and asked how long does it take the auto transports to go from ramp to dealer lot and he tells me a couple of days...

I see with most people it takes about 6-7 days to get their car after it has "arrived at the ramp" so I figure I'm in the window. But this wait is killing me. I ordered the car July 19th and can say I have no problem waiting, it's just the uncertainty of the delivery. I would much rather hear "The car will be delivered next friday" rather than "The car will be delivered between now and the end of the world"

Also, as I'm browsing the forums, I see some member say their car had 70 miles on it because it was driven to the dealer by the transport company as a result of the vehicle sitting at their facility too long without a truck to transport it. I swear, if there are miles on this car the deal is off.

I apologize, just going psycho over here and need some mental support.

[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=massbounce.gif]