Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rice shooting?

Old 10-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default Rice shooting?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...hwayshoot.html

wow so yeah i just watched the news, and apparently what happen is that one car wanted to race (both cars were rice) and one person in the car got mad and took out a gun and started shooting at the other car. When they described the car they said it was white with "racings rims" and "racing stickers" wow Fast and the furious rice style? what in the hell is this world coming to? if you dont want to race some one are they going to take out a gun and shoot me? what a damn shame. And its always someone in a honda who thinks their fart can , can go fast. grrrr

lol edit this......by the way its right down the street from my house and there are a ton of ricers around here. kinda scared now [&:]
Old 10-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Default RE: Rice shooting?

ORIGINAL: Horrific_Ending

wow so yeah i just watched the news, and apparently what happen is that one car wanted to race (both cars were rice) and one person in the car got mad and took out a gun and started shooting at the other car. When they described the car they said it was white with "racings rims" and "racing stickers" wow Fast and the furious rice style? what in the hell is this world coming to? if you dont want to race some one are they going to take out a gun and shoot me? what a damn shame. And its always someone in a honda who thinks their fart can , can go fast. grrrr

lol edit this......by the way its right down the street from my house and there are a ton of ricers around here. kinda scared now [&:]
wow, and all we have down in texas is old woman seducing young boys. Your lucky [&:]
Old 10-13-2006, 03:36 AM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

they could have just shot each others cars up...instead of actually shooting at a person. thats just stupid there...... but hey, who am i to judge - they drive ricers
Old 10-13-2006, 03:39 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

wow, and all we have down in texas is old woman seducing young boys. Your lucky [&:]
Are they at least hot older women?

ORIGINAL: cryptic26djp

they could have just shot each others cars up...instead of actually shooting at a person. thats just stupid there...... but hey, who am i to judge - they drive ricers
Um... wasnt there actually a scene from F&F where the one dude shot the other dudes car up? Maybe these kids are taking these movies too seriously... [&:]
Old 10-13-2006, 03:43 AM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Hey, I grew up about 3 mile from there.....although that hwy 54 was barely being finished when I left San Diego in the 80's. A Hyundai and a Civic, huh? That's a pretty rough area of S.D., maybe it wasn't just "racing" related..........
Old 10-13-2006, 04:05 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Um... wasnt there actually a scene from F&F where the one dude shot the other dudes car up? Maybe these kids are taking these movies too seriously... [&:]
If 69 year old grandmas are hot, imagine a diabtic fat chic seducing you. [&:]
Old 10-13-2006, 04:11 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth [:'(]
Old 10-13-2006, 07:05 AM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

LMFAO!!!! [sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 10-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

no basically what happen was that one of the cars wanted to race while they were driving in the city and some words were exchanged. I guess one followed one onto the freeway and since it was kinda during traffic one of the guys pulled a gun and started shooting. What sucks is that one person in the car died. over some stupid race? pretty dumb if you ask me.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:45 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

UMMMM...................OK................

KTownGT is this a personal experience??? just playin ROF!!!! Women in Texas dont do that :P [sm=innoc.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rice shooting?