Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

???????

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 01:17 PM
6xStang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: How Do Y'all like My Recent Answers???????

I have no idea what this is all about but using a public message board for personal "tit for tat" purposes seems a bit childish. Sure, defend yourself or assert yourself in a thread if needed and if appropriate, but cross-threaded unfriendliness is not appropriate on any forum.

Besides...it's about the CARS....not about the egos....
Old 10-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Saleen302
I ♥ Acer

Old 10-23-2006, 02:18 PM
tncruiser
3rd Gear Member

mr mike said

I'd bet most of you don't like them at all.

See what it is like to be pounded on by "e-tough" people? It isn't nice, now is it??

A week ago this is how I felt when a select bunch of you ganged up on me after my miserable experience at the Auto show at State Fair of Texas, and this after all the help and suggestions I had give over the course of 500+ posts.

Think about that the next time you post and you have really nothing of value to add and want to criticize someone.

...that's all folks!

just remember mike we most of us come here for two reasons information and entetainment
and a few to flex thier "e bully gene" problem is the screen will say what ever you type and some small minded folks would rather bully than contribute i know if i (or most folks on this forum ) pass bad info we would want to be corrected and when i give opion its just that keep up your post s you always make for a good read