Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PhotoChopped the Stang...Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Default PhotoChopped the Stang...Opinions

Well, if everything goes as I'm planning [sm=rolleyes.gif], hoping to have this done in a few weeks

Basicly, going with the Steeda Colors. Painting a portion of the hood Gloss black, getting the Steeda Street wing( Also Painted Gloss Black), and the center fog light kit

Heres a quick photochop

I'm also going to get either the DD Bullits in black or these SVT's in black, but I'm not planning on getting rims now until Spring April/May of next year

Trying to go for something different, I was planning the Elanor hood and wing, but I have already seen a few of the Cervini Elanor kits riding around town. I have been up and down with all the hoods out there, that I just fiqure I paint my own, LOL[sm=roll.gif]. All kidding aside, what do you guys think???
Old 10-28-2006, 11:48 PM
demarcom
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: PhotoChopped the Stang...Opinions

I like it all except the wing. Not a big fan. Ducktails look better IMO, but to each his own
Old 10-28-2006, 11:51 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: Quick S

Well, if everything goes as I'm planning [sm=rolleyes.gif], hoping to have this done in a few weeks

Basicly, going with the Steeda Colors. Painting a portion of the hood Gloss black, getting the Steeda Street wing( Also Painted Gloss Black), and the center fog light kit

Heres a quick photochop

I'm also going to get either the DD Bullits in black or these SVT's in black, but I'm not planning on getting rims now until Spring April/May of next year

Trying to go for something different, I was planning the Elanor hood and wing, but I have already seen a few of the Cervini Elanor kits riding around town. I have been up and down with all the hoods out there, that I just fiqure I paint my own, LOL[sm=roll.gif]. All kidding aside, what do you guys think???
Go for the Steeda hood! That thing is ****ing sexy!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:01 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

The wing...partner...the wing...reconsider using another wing...just my opinion. It's you car and you can do as you please...
Old 10-29-2006, 12:35 AM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

The ducktail wing is so kewl on the Mustang, the "other" is ri___ !
Old 10-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Wow, just curious guys why such a dislike towards the Steeda Street Wing??, Now the Race Wing I can see [:'(]. The couple of reasons I like the Steeda wing is because I'm looking for a light weight, areo dynamic wing to hopefully benifit me at the track (another thing I have to make time for ) plus its a wing I don't see around, starting to see why [sm=rolleyes.gif] LOL. Now my wife says the same thing to me about the car, is she would like me to go more retro, but I quess I'm more new aged, thats why I went with the Razzi Body kit LOL. Oh yeah, the Steeda hood has been kicked around too, I just wish the the hood was more like 3" cowl instead of 2".
Old 10-29-2006, 12:45 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

everything is good other than that wing.. get other kind of wings man.. let ricers use those big wings!!
Old 10-29-2006, 01:07 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

I think it will look hot if you do the steeda cowl hood, the low steeda wing would not be a bad way to go regardless of what others say, besides its about as big as factory. Keep us posted on the project man, [sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 10-29-2006, 01:56 AM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

If you like it do it. I don't have a problem
with the wing. It doesn't look much bigger
than stock, if anything it just comes out further
lengthwise. Like you said, at least its not the
Steeda Race wing[:'(] Anyways, your car
you're the one thats gonna be driving it all the
time so, do what you want!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Wow, Steeda = Rice????????? LOL

I think that some of you guys perceptions are off, on whats rice and what isn't rice. Wings of these types like the Steeda wing have been used on all makes and models for the track, for light weight and aero dynamic design. An import done up correctly isn't rice, and what I mean by that is..... A ricer car is a any make or model car with, unfinshed primer bodykits, mismatched tires and rims, street wings that are 3 times bigger then the car itself and has no aero dynamic purpose and is usually supported to the car with duct tape [&:] LOL . Now as far as the Steeda hood, I 'm just so torn on that hood [sm=smiley13.gif] I like it, but it just seems that its just no enough hood with it being only a 2 inch cowl, if you know what I mean. The cervini 4" seems to me to be, too much hood, Now a 3" inch hood would probably just be right.

Anywho did a Photochop of my car with the steeda hood, and like I said, I like it and I don't, probably about 60% like it, and 40% don't. I don't know, too many choices [sm=headbang.gif] LOL