Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BAD DAY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 12:33 AM
mvm549
2nd Gear Member

Default BAD DAY!!!

So im taking one of my good buddies little sisters to a dance class because his mom was busy with something else. On the way there im driving in the left lane on a 3 lane street. So pulling up to a light that just turned green but im kinda far back. So nobody is in my lane and the 2 lanes on the right r stopped to let a car by so she can get across the street. Im thinking they r stopped because of the light and outta no where this car pulls in front of me, like not inching or going slowly like when in fast. So then i cant do anything put just slam on the brakes. So i t-bone her car pretty badly, she couldnt open her door and probably cant open the back passenger door. My car is not too bad just some paint and the bumper is cracked, liscense plate got bent, but nothing really bad. So we'll see wut happens
Old 11-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

Default RE: BAD DAY!!!

dude that stinks
were the people in the other car OK
Old 11-03-2006, 01:50 AM
06SALEEN1246
1st Gear Member

Damm there goes some higher insurance rates....
Old 11-03-2006, 01:54 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

From what Im gathering.... you are driving through a green light where the 2 lanes on the right are stopped because there is a car in the middle of the road (presumably because it ran a red light) and you tbone her.. correct?

BTW, 06 Saleen, you have any pics of your car? Id love to see some.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:18 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

A bad day indeed...
Old 11-03-2006, 12:32 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

No good deed goes unpunished!
Old 11-03-2006, 01:56 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

Yeah, you may not be at fault here, if you are traveling straight in a open lane, within speed limit and a person doesn't see you as they cross into your lane and there is a collision, IT'S THEIR FAULT. Think of it this way had you been further forward and they TBoned "you", what is different? Either way, they pulled into your lane and did not see you.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

sadly i crashed my stang too, driving through the neighborhood, and you all know how people park along the sides of the streets so you have to go around them, well of course theres a huge truck there so as im passing him, this guy in a pontiac comes FLYING around the blindspot directly towards me, so i hit the brakes and steered my car towards another street but of course my car skidded off the road into a big sign and rolled back into a ditch

my radiator got screwed up from the bottom, my front bumper and chin spoiler are all dinged up (the chin spoiler is in pieces) and im pretty sure my front suspension is bent =/

on halloween too, of course [:@]
Old 11-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

Oh dude no way. That sucks! Are you going to get a new chin spoiler or go a different path?

ORIGINAL: Kaldar142

sadly i crashed my stang too, driving through the neighborhood, and you all know how people park along the sides of the streets so you have to go around them, well of course theres a huge truck there so as im passing him, this guy in a pontiac comes FLYING around the blindspot directly towards me, so i hit the brakes and steered my car towards another street but of course my car skidded off the road into a big sign and rolled back into a ditch

my radiator got screwed up from the bottom, my front bumper and chin spoiler are all dinged up (the chin spoiler is in pieces) and im pretty sure my front suspension is bent =/

on halloween too, of course [:@]
Old 11-03-2006, 07:31 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

I'll assume the other driver got the ticket. Same thing happened to me years ago. Coming out of a parking lot needing to turn left. First two lanes of traffic stop to let me by, third lane didn't see me and hammered my front end. I got the ticket for failure to yield...Go figure!!!

Quick Reply: BAD DAY!!!