Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BrenSpeed ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 12:35 AM
RoadLizard
1st Gear Member

Default BrenSpeed ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Got a CAI/SCT Tuner package from Brenspeed. I actually was traveling through his part of the world and stopped in for install. Brent and Dave are about as friendly as anyone I've ever met. They took the time to explain the setup and how to return to stock intake and tune if need be. Today, several weeks later, I went to fill up a near empty tank and decided on the fly to fill up with 93 Octane. I had never loaded a tune and thought I'd call Brenspeed to make sure I didn't strand myself a couple hundred miles from home. Their answering machine picked up and all I got out was my first/last name and the machine cut me off. I wanted to get back on the road so I plugged the SCT in and followed the on-screen prompts and successfully loaded the 93-tune. Dave from Brenspeed called me 30-minutes later and asked me if I needed anything. I told him what I'd done and he apologized that they'd missed my call, and said he'd called my wife at the home number they have on file and got my cell. That, fellow mustangforums members, is true customer service! I'd highly recommend doing business with BrenSpeed. Their products are great and they've got your back on the products you buy from them.

Roadlizard
Old 11-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: BrenSpeed ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Awsome, I'll actually be calling them tommarrow, to see what direction (performance wise) to go with the car. Hes doing some pretty wild things to our Gen Mustangs on stock internals [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 11-07-2006, 12:45 AM
saltzy
2nd Gear Member

I've bought twice from them and spent around a grand so far there. With something like this--like you said, real customer service--I am for certain going to spend my money there again in the future. You just don't see good customer service much and it's worth supporting.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:52 AM
RoadLizard
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quick S

Awsome, I'll actually be calling them tommarrow, to see what direction (performance wise) to go with the car. Hes doing some pretty wild things to our Gen Mustangs on stock internals [sm=smiley20.gif]
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Brent spent a good 30-minutes with me talking about "next steps" for my car. You know what was cool? There was a slick tungsten mustang ('06 or '07) out front of their shop that I assume belongs to Brent. Made me feel better that he's driving what he's selling stuff for. I don't know anything about cars mechanically speaking and am really fortunate to be only 160-miles from BrenSpeed. My next move is to drive back down and let them put me a package he told me about that is underdrive pullies and an electric fan. That's what Brent said would be the next biggest bang for the buck. I'm saving for it as we speak!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:58 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RoadLizard

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Brent spent a good 30-minutes with me talking about "next steps" for my car. You know what was cool? There was a slick tungsten mustang ('06 or '07) out front of their shop that I assume belongs to Brent. Made me feel better that he's driving what he's selling stuff for. I don't know anything about cars mechanically speaking and am really fortunate to be only 160-miles from BrenSpeed. My next move is to drive back down and let them put me a package he told me about that is underdrive pullies and an electric fan. That's what Brent said would be the next biggest bang for the buck. I'm saving for it as we speak!!!!
Yeah Brent is awesome, he really knows his stuff.

BTW I think you mean electric water pump. [8D]
Old 11-07-2006, 01:06 AM
RoadLizard
1st Gear Member

BTW I think you mean electric water pump.

Exactly that... I'm on the road and will blame my gaff on Tanqueray. I did say that I am not very mechanically inclined... Thanks for straightening me out.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

No prob, just keep dealing with Brent and youll learn alot. Also, spending time on the forums helps too! Good luck
Old 11-07-2006, 02:31 AM
hogpowr
3rd Gear Member

The very best customer service, bar none, any industry.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:06 AM
viza
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RoadLizard

That's awesome man when you get _the man_ on the phone and he's actually interested in what you do with your car. I have some money coming in to the car fund and I'll likely be calling brenspeed myself...

Old 11-07-2006, 10:03 AM
madmike
1st Gear Member

Agree 110%! Brent defines "customer service".

Quick Reply: BrenSpeed ROCKS!!!!!!!!!