Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brenspeed

Old 11-19-2006, 08:18 AM
jerseyblood
2nd Gear Member

Default Brenspeed

For you guys that ordered a CAI and tune from Brenspeed. How long did it take to come in? I ordered it on the 10th, I received an email on the 13th saying the order was made and then nothing since....I thought it would be here now because I read that they have fast service and customer service.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:23 AM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Brenspeed

ORIGINAL: jerseyblood

For you guys that ordered a CAI and tune from Brenspeed. How long did it take to come in? I ordered it on the 10th, I received an email on the 13th saying the order was made and then nothing since....I thought it would be here now because I read that they have fast service and customer service.
1 week...to Germany. And I just bought Kooks LTs from him and took 1 week as well. Call there and talk to Brent or Dave. They're great guys.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:12 AM
fl_799
1st Gear Member

I've bought several things from Brent. Regular parts usually takes no more then 3-4 days to to door from the day of the order.

A tune and cai takes longer at just under 2 weeks or so. I'd drop Brent or his wife a line or call for an ETA. They run a dop drawer business and have some outstanding customer service so you are in good hands.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:36 AM
probinator
3rd Gear Member

as owning a business I could say since u ordered on a friday and maybe late in the day it probably didnt go out till like monday or tues. and with a tune it might be till wed and then you have 2 days after this, then it the weekend again.

fed ex home del. doesnt deliver on weekends. Nothing but good thing. just give them a call and see if it went out.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:29 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Remember that it is the start of the Holiday Shipping Season and things may take a little longer than normal.

Richard
Old 11-20-2006, 12:10 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

I ordered my CompCams and custom tune from them and it all came in a week! Extremely satisfied, tomorrow or Tuesday I get my car back from the install and can't wait for the results!

I will definately stand for Brenspeed's speed of service, quality, and Brent's will to actually explain things over the phone without rushing you. I will be purchasing my headers through them as well and can't wait to do business with them again in the future.

Did you receive a tracking number yet? Just call them tomorrow morning and find out what's up.

-Jeff
Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 AM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

i ordered this past friday at around 2. at around 9 am on saturday i got the email asking for all the pertanent info for the custom tune.

haven't heard anything since but it's the weekend so it's cool. i doubt i'll get it by next week since it's the holidays but it would be nice to have it on friday! [sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-20-2006, 01:37 AM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07AlloyGT

i ordered this past friday at around 2. at around 9 am on saturday i got the email asking for all the pertanent info for the custom tune.

haven't heard anything since but it's the weekend so it's cool. i doubt i'll get it by next week since it's the holidays but it would be nice to have it on friday! [sm=gears.gif]

5 days for the C&L and another 5 one the tune (Indiana to So. Calif.). Also got a Tracking number so i knew when to expect it. Great People and service at Brenspeed...............
Old 11-20-2006, 01:59 AM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

did you order that all at once and get them shipped separately?
Old 11-20-2006, 05:37 AM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

UPS Ground is 5 business days regularly but do remember we are already in holiday season.

ATt. Andrew

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Brenspeed