Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 09:33 PM
randybobr
2nd Gear Member

Default How much ?

What are you really paying for you 2007 GT ?
Old 01-19-2007, 09:37 PM
randybobr
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: How much ?

I really would like some help here.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:03 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I'm sure you can get one for invoice or close to it. Check and make sure your company isn't part of the ford partners program.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

If they are you can get one for a few hundred over invoice guaranteed and pay no extra BS fees.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:15 PM
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

I'm sure you can get one for invoice or close to it. Check and make sure your company isn't part of the ford partners program.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

If they are you can get one for a few hundred over invoice guaranteed and pay no extra BS fees.
Oh no, not the Ford Partner site. I ordered a car and when it arrived I said, what about my discount?
They said take it for sticker or leave it, we got more buyers. That was July 06 and there is much more inventory now but still...each dealer is different! It's worth a try.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:14 AM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Paid $23,800 for an '07 GT automatic. Sticker said $27,100

I waited until Dec 30th. They were in a hurry to sell more cars before the new year and they cut me a deal. No leather though.

You might try buying one at the end of a month. I heard rainy days are good too because sales are slower and they cut better deals.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:49 AM
vack75
3rd Gear Member

I paid 28000 out the door, meaning taxes and tags included. So 26 something is what I actually paid for the car.

07 White GT, Premium Package, 18 Fan Blades, Active Security System, Interior Upgrade Package, adn wheel locking Lugs.

I found it best to deal with these over zealous dealers by going to my credit union getting my loan then telling the dealer what I was going to pay, it took them about 30 minutes to call me back to tell me it's mine if I wanted it......also they had to dealer trade for it, the car is actually from Ohio. I'm in PA, as there were no White GT premiums in PA at all, save for Automatics, GT 500's, or CS's.

All this is after I called and dealt with about 20 Ford Dealers from Pittsburgh to Allentown. None could do the deal I got from the dealership I purchased from. (Laurel Ford Windber)