Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very light?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Kearsed

Default When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very light?

anyone else notice that?
Old 01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
A Flash of Red

Default RE: When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very light?

I don't know what you are asking as your header apparently ran to long. But, if you said the Vista Blue on the Ford website looks like junk, then I agree. The color, actually all colors,will vary from PC to PC due to various hardware components and configurations on each individual PC. On my PC it looks pretty crappy; nothing like it does in real life. I find my colors are represented fairly accurately and the Ford website is a bit off. I had my heart set on that color; along with Screaming Yellow, Legend Lime, Windveil Blue, Redfire ... well pretty much all of them ... except the one I bought.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Default RE: When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very light?

ORIGINAL: A Flash of Red

I don't know what you are asking as your header apparently ran to long. But, if you said the Vista Blue on the Ford website looks like junk
" When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very Light"
Old 01-29-2007, 11:51 PM
A Flash of Red

Ahh ... now I see. Like I said.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Stormbringer
2nd Gear Member

You cant really trust what you see there anyway... Last time I looked the GT/CS interior images were all wrong.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:28 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Go see it in person and it is a great color..deepblue but not light!
Old 01-30-2007, 01:49 AM
panzermk2
1st Gear Member

every monitor and puter displays color differently. Unless of course you send BIG BUCKS on calibrated monitors and calibrators
(X-rite)andsoftware

Here is a real world pic of Vista
Old 01-30-2007, 06:52 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stormbringer

You cant really trust what you see there anyway... Last time I looked the GT/CS interior images were all wrong.
Nothing light about the Vista Blue!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 07:03 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

I was at the dealer Sunday and saw a new 2007 Vista Blue...the color is outstanding! You will not be disappointed. It's not light and it has a lot of depth
Old 01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

yes, it's not light! Maybe you're looking at Windveil Blue?
It's about the same blue as Sonic Blue (discontinued) was without the purplish hue.
It's a metallic color, as are Redfire, Windveil, Tungsten Grey, Satin Silver, Gabber Orange, and Alloy.
That means the only non-metallics are White, Black, and Torch Red! I'm still waiting for that green they'll have for the Bullitt, whatever it was called.

Quick Reply: When I built a mustang on the Ford site...the Vista Blue seemed very light?