Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Knott show

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
5150PONY
2nd Gear Member

Default Knott show

F.Y.I
Trufiberis looking for mustang to be in the Knotts show (fabulous Ford) in april. I heard they give a free hood if you register you car to the show...
just thought I share the info with yall......
if you need info. pm me
Old 01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
DaBoss
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Knott show

Get us some more details on the Knott's show. I am sure that you have seen how successful the OC Cruise is going to be, if you can get some flyers printed up by Feb17th I am sure that you would be able to hand that out to all those attendees.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:10 PM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

i already sent my registration for knotts this year. you also got PM so please let me know.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Fireguy28
2nd Gear Member

How do i register for the Knotts show? I wouldnt mind going and being in the show........
Old 01-31-2007, 09:13 PM
5150PONY
2nd Gear Member

you can download the registration form from

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/
Old 02-02-2007, 11:42 PM
5150PONY
2nd Gear Member

Sooooo...did anyone got hook up with a hood?
If so what did you get and show some pix would be kool.....
Old 02-02-2007, 11:43 PM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

Ive contacted them and im waiting to hear back
Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 PM
probinator
3rd Gear Member

Its a very nice show, any fordCAR you can think of will be there. No one is geting a hood for registering maybe they might have a raffle for one but come on "just to enter"?

The only draw back is you have to be there all day. from morning till 3pm. They dont want anyone to leave before then.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: probinator

Its a very nice show, any fordCAR you can think of will be there. No one is geting a hood for registering maybe they might have a raffle for one but come on "just to enter"?

The only draw back is you have to be there all day. from morning till 3pm. They dont want anyone to leave before then.
Obviously you haven't ever been in a car show! All real car shows make your car stay in place until the show is over and the spectators are gone. The hood has nothing to do with a show raffle. I, like ANBAUTO, am waiting for a call back from Phil or Mike. I spoke to both of them and sent them several pics.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

ORIGINAL: probinator

Obviously you haven't ever been in a car show! All real car shows make your car stay in place until the show is over and the spectators are gone. The hood has nothing to do with a show raffle. I, like ANBAUTO, am waiting for a call back from Phil or Mike. I spoke to both of them and sent them several pics.
True, the only car show I've ever been to that you could "cruise" in was the Good Guys Car Show that's held at the Del Mar Fairgrounds every year. You get a spot assigned to you, you drive in, and then you can cruise up and down the main stretch in your old car. Granted, it's all 5mph or less, and pedestrians there have right of way, but man, it's FUN! Wish that they could do that for the Ford show, but there's not really a big enough area for people to cruise around in safely, and there's going to be TONS of people that will be in and out between the cars, checking them out. I'd like to just go to see the cars, but I don't think I can get away for that weekend, so I don't think I'll be going.

Quick Reply: Knott show