Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

chamios interior

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:39 AM
steamfish
1st Gear Member

Default RE: chamios interior

Here's my redfire with Black/Parchment. I wanted a CS look and this is as close as I could get.
And yes, I did actually order it without seeing it in person. Turned out real nice.

68B Premier Trim Package -Black with Parchment Accent

btw, I highly recommend the Nav system. I wouldn't own a car without one.

Old 02-17-2007, 09:16 PM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

I got the see the chamois interior today in person, and as much as I thought it would be great...I didn't like it, it really is a dark mustard color. Here's a pic of it....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-27-2007, 12:08 AM
vindriving_mustang

I think the redfire with chamio interior is plain hot. Do away with light-colored interiors. It'll just give you a lot of headaches.

Old 02-27-2007, 03:47 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Another opinion... I like mine. Check out my gallery pics for an interior shot, you decide, it's what you like!!

ORIGINAL: lmunz22

This is just my opinion, but there is nothing uglier on a Mustang than a tan interior. This is made a LOT worse by the black door panel inserts that look horrible.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:56 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

i went all black interiour cause i have had light grey in all my cars, never been a fan of tan with a black exterior besides black is fav color and does keep longer than lighter ...i have a friend with a clk 55 or something with a gorgeous tan itnerior and in 5 yrs without super high keep up it couldvery well be ruined, btu it looks great now...i like some of the two tones i have seen posted tho.....
Old 02-27-2007, 03:58 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Don't understand this post... I had a Ranger with a black interior and it showed every spec of dust. The Parchment doesn't show dirt or dust until you let it get really dirty. Black or dark colored interior on a Day-to-Day basis will show every speck of dust and other light colored crap from the outside on the black. If you have kids or a dog that likes to run through the mud, you'll see the abuse on a light colored interior. Otherwise, if you take care of it and wipe it down on occasion, the tan or chamois will be really rich looking. Otherwise if you want Black, plan on wiping it down twice or more a day in order to keep it spotless. The other color to consider is a silver/light gray, even better in my opinion.

ORIGINAL: chirostang

I love the way that chamois looks, but I agree with the earlier posts. My last car had a tan interior and you saw every speck of dirt. Only dark interiors from here on out.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:05 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

So... a black interior for slobs and dove or chamois for people who care about their cars. Important safety rule, fellas!
SORRY ^^^^^^^^ +++++1 I dont eat or drink in my car, and I have rubber mats for winter (I don't have kids that ride within myride(with chocolate ice cream, coke etc., or eat breakfast, lunch or dinner inmy car). No offense. Just not a fan of dark or black interiors, not to mention on freakin hot they get. I'm sure dark or black interiors have their place, just not in my ride.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

I know that chamois interior should look good, but so far it doesn't with the white or black.
Any other colors? I was thinking Alloy...
Old 02-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Scotty07
3rd Gear Member

I have always been a fan of parchment when used with the right exterior color (which in my opinion are certain blues and reds). To me, the chamois is too mustard like in color. I have not seen one yet that I would get all moist over. I would much rather go with a lighter color in a shade of gray (such as light titanium, light graphite, etc). The dove inserts in the dark charcoal leather on the GT/CS looks nice!

This is of course MY opinion which means nothing except to me.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:17 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

Chamois does have a look that some people would love. NOT me....Not in MY car...! !

Quick Reply: chamios interior