Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CarPC

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 02:43 PM
mdlesk
3rd Gear Member

Default CarPC

Is there anyone interested in getting aCarpc for their mustangs. I have one semi built and with a 7" touchscreen and I decided no to install it. I am just going to keep the shaker 500 in. I have a double din bracket already made and the monitor is mounted and molder for a flush clean look. It is already attached to the dash install kit. I have the M2-ATX Power Supply for it as well as a roll of 4GA Blue Transparent Cable. I also have the harnesses to attach to the stock harness as well as the adapter for the door subs. I also made a fiberglass sub box for the trunk. It's custom fit for my 05 and i have a Infinity Reference 10" Mounted in it right now. I carpeted it, but it could be removed and painted for an awesome look. It fits on the left side, not the right. I can even include a small hard drive if needed. The only thing else that would be required would be a motherboard and memory. I also have a dvd burner and CB radio mounted in the glove box. I would include that. The glove box as been cut to allow room for it and everything is molded for a professional look. If anyone is interested, please let me know.