Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The ultimate question????

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 09:00 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: The ultimate question????

ORIGINAL: Mean Yellow

The ultimate question to all of you!! What do you do to get your wife LOVE the STANG as much as you?????
drugs and alcohol
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

ORIGINAL: TrIpOd

drugs and alcohol
yeah but too much of that and a little ride in the passenger seat = seats that need to be cleaned
Old 06-19-2007, 09:17 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Battle of the sexes, if we should ever dare stay quiet, make a questionable face or actually say what we really think about that new dress, haircut or pair of shoes then all hell breaks loose. Can't live with them, can't live without them. They tolerate us(so they claim) and we must show every minute of the day that they're #1(which if you meet the right girl becomes very easy).
If she doesn't like the car, she might never be persuaded because most women see our Mustangs as direct competition for our affection. Yes, I know this sounds stupid, but when we spend our time detailing, looking through a catalog, scanning the inter-net for goodies for our cars, they(women) feel left out and maybe, justmaybe a bit envious(won't dare say jealous[&o]).
If you can find a lady that digs cars(and especially Mustangs) or isn't into cars at all(meaning, she doesn't care what you do to the 'Stang as long as it gets the two of you where you need to go), then that's what I consider a "keeper". Some guys will understand what I'm saying, but I'm sure some will disagree.
The % of women that will "love" our cars as much as we do is very, very small, they might be fond of it, or think it's sexy, etc., but ultimately unless she's into cars she'll just show from time to time that she really likes your car just to get you off her back. JMHO[&:]
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Stndbck
3rd Gear Member

Not so much the ultimate question, I think.. maybe....... you should have found a woman that loved cars before you got married.
My husband did, in fact oneof our first dates was a car show!And he actually likes MY Mustang -- although he really is a bowtie man way down deep.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:33 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Stndbck

Not so much the ultimate question, I think.. maybe....... you should have found a woman that loved cars before you got married.
My husband did, in fact oneof our first dates was a car show!And he actually likes MY Mustang -- although he really is a bowtie man way down deep.
+1...if you meet a chick with a modded Mustang, pursue her, both literally and romantically...
Old 06-19-2007, 09:42 PM
06GTGIRL
2nd Gear Member

I LOVE my car. My husband bought me the car I wanted. If only I loved him as much as my car, no I mean, if only he loved the car as much as I do. I LOVE the way it looks, the way it rides and way it handles. I would like to go faster, much much faster.After he buys his new pickup, he said we can look for a GT500!! but that will be 2-3 years down the road.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

If they don't like it, they're just not going to like it as much as you. Nothing you can do but get a different girl/wife to fix that.

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Tell her the sexy new intern is in love with your car.

You will be amazed how fast she changes her mind, lol
That is a pretty good idea though ... and pretty funny.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
JudisStang
2nd Gear Member

Didn't you know she was jealous of your car BEFORE you married her??? [sm=happybounce.gif]

Only partly kidding