Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone sponsored?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Dex
5th Gear Member

Default anyone sponsored?

well are you?? if so, how?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:08 PM
caserta

Default RE: anyone sponsored?

i signed a paper at HOTimport nights if u know what that is and they call u and give u sponsors to look for .. they called twice i wasnt home lol
Old 06-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Leos06gtLL
3rd Gear Member

most people sponsored were back in 05 when the cars were new and companies needed them for development
Old 06-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

As of right now, I have two sponsors, Alliance247/Trufiber, and Brake Designs.They provide parts for my car at no cost in exchange for promoting them and their products atcar shows that my car is entered in, and any magazine or other media I am involved in. Agreement is also made that states I will never use a "competitors" similar product while under contract with the sponsor. This is all done under a signed contract, which states the conditions of sponsorship and the minimum required number of shows to be attended. I am currentlytalking to two other future(hopefully) sponsors as well.My car will be at this years SEMA show in the TruFiber booth.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Leos06gtLL
3rd Gear Member

congrats on sema, i seen your car a few times and it looks better everytime keep up the good work
ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

As of right now, I have two sponsors, Alliance247/Trufiber, and Brake Designs.They provide parts for my car at no cost in exchange for promoting them and their products atcar shows that my car is entered in, and any magazine or other media I am involved in. Agreement is also made that states I will never use a "competitors" similar product while under contract with the sponsor. This is all done under a signed contract, which states the conditions of sponsorship and the minimum required number of shows to be attended. I am currentlytalking to two other future(hopefully) sponsors as well.My car will be at this years SEMA show in the TruFiber booth.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Thank you!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:49 PM
teksp0rt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

Are you going to be there for the show.. i'll make sure to stop by and introduce myself... I want to check out your ride anyway...

- tek
Old 06-28-2007, 06:52 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

Wild Pony Motorsports and Ross Mustang.com

right place at the right time really. met the right people and made the right friends. I'm actually a nice guy in person LOL
Old 06-29-2007, 01:25 AM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

Just through my work WWW.CITRUSMOTORS.COM . Right now its 3D Carbon and going toRoush or Saleen for the blower..
And Scott Let me know what days you'll be in Vegas. We're doing a new Superduty for SEMA this year and I'll be heading down.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:36 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

No problem, Jeff, I'll hook up with you ahead of time and let you know where and when.

Tek, I'll be ther every day of the show except for the last day, that's the day for the general public.

Quick Reply: anyone sponsored?