Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 06:45 PM
drtuba
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: steering wheel

I bet that f*ck stain that made that post is some 16 year, I wouldnt sweat it. I have all the respect for fire fighters...

Old 07-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

D@mn... your a cold b*tch..

fckin ****** like you are the people that ruin this country..

hahah.. all that ill ever be.. makes me more of a man than youll ever be, with your fckin plad golf pants, and weomen that dig in your pockets bc its all you can get.. money aint everything buddy.. and being a fireman was rated at one of the, if not THE top most respected job.. dip ****..

wait till some others chime in on this one..
GTstang
Except for the woodgrain part (I think the wood steering wheel is AWESOME)BUDDABING YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!! BUDDABANG!!

Old 07-10-2007, 01:53 PM
BuddaBing
1st Gear Member

budda bing owned? hell buddy he didnt do enought to even rent me!!!! as for you mr fireman, just a few answers to get things straight, wood grain ghetto? , more like retro you clown, just like the design of the car! as for the 3 vetts retarded? i collect cars!!! should i collect model firetrucks? as for ****** like me that ruin the country? you stupid %$#@ its people like me that put people like you to work!!!!!yeah you, the ones that were too lazy to stay in school and get a degree.fireman, just anoither cival servent just like a cop , or mailman. nothing special. you make a big deal ofwhat you do? cops die every day , you dont hear anything about that! but you bring up 9/11 and puff your chest out over someone elses blood , and take all the credit for it! lastly, women in my pockets? im gonna say this not because you deserve a answer you moron, but she does, my wife of 27yrs died last yr, so you keep you foolish mouth off of her! Now i have spent all the time on this that im going to.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

Budda,

+1 to your brother..... always will be jealous haters... me... I'm just a bit jealous...but love the ride....

your vettes? old school....? please tell me you have a 63-67 Stingray!!! Wood steering wheel and all!!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

damn this thread is full of **** talkers and flamming..

so heres my opinion.. WOOD GRAIN IS FOR THE GHETTO AND THE DEBUTAUNTS..

and honestly.. buddabing.. no one gives fck about what you have and dont have and how much money you have or actaullly, dont have.. 3 vettes is a bit retarted.. but your dough, you do what you want.. but when hes sayin 900 on something else.. theres alot you can buy for that much money.. over a single appearance steering wheel..

just thought i would stir some more **** up,
GTstang
GTstang......

Didn't your parents teach you that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.

relax and chill out... you'll love longer!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:08 PM
bascho
3rd Gear Member

Back to the topic.

I love the idea as wood steering wheels are period correct for the retro stang. The problem with the one pictured is it just doesn't look very good. It would be better to replace it with a Grant Sebringstyle wheel than trying to make our modern airbag equipped stock wheel look retro by adding wood. JMO.

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/ite...atKey=EMUSTANG
Old 07-10-2007, 02:17 PM
BuddaBing
1st Gear Member

Thanks Stkjock, nice words to live by.as for the 67 vette its a vert , with hard top, leaks like crazy always has, i have owned it for 25 yrs. its a 427 stock, 425hp, and a pig! rides like a truck, rattles like a wagon, but love it! 37,000 miles i have it in a bag and engine is pickled.hell its better then the stock market and doesnt eat!!! thanks for your intrest!! as for Bascho, hes right, the 67 shelbys had wood but it was a flat wood kinda like the vet looked alot better, im just looking for a retro wheel and that has been the only one i have seen, and thanks to the people that has sent me the links,!!! this is a great forum, some fab reading.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:27 PM
sccaii
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BuddaBing

budda bing owned? hell buddy he didnt do enought to even rent me!!!! as for you mr fireman, just a few answers to get things straight, wood grain ghetto? , more like retro you clown, just like the design of the car! as for the 3 vetts retarded? i collect cars!!! should i collect model firetrucks? as for ****** like me that ruin the country? you stupid %$#@ its people like me that put people like you to work!!!!!yeah you, the ones that were too lazy to stay in school and get a degree.fireman, just anoither cival servent just like a cop , or mailman. nothing special. you make a big deal ofwhat you do? cops die every day , you dont hear anything about that! but you bring up 9/11 and puff your chest out over someone elses blood , and take all the credit for it! lastly, women in my pockets? im gonna say this not because you deserve a answer you moron, but she does, my wife of 27yrs died last yr, so you keep you foolish mouth off of her! Now i have spent all the time on this that im going to.
[compasion]
First off sorry about your wife I'm sure she was wonderful.
[/compasion]

Ithink its great you have made something of yourself honestly I do but like most hereI don't care about your success or much else that comes out of your mouth since your "first impression" from this thread.Most of uscome together because of a common liking of the car we have and want to educate and help others. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and check your ego at the door. If you can't do that then more than likely you won't make it very long. Please don't chip a tooth when you fall off your high horse.

PSS.
For the record those that making fun of spelling on the internet need to get a life too.

PSSS:
The wood wheel doesn't look right with our more modern interior.

PSSSS
Public servants like our fire fighter friend are the rich ones in this world.You just have a very jaded point of view on what it means to be "rich".

Old 07-10-2007, 02:29 PM
drtuba
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BuddaBing

not that this IGNORENT statement even deserves a response but I feel compelled to give one. Just because someone is a firefighter does NOT mean they are LAZY??? So by your logic everyone should stay in school and get 'real jobs'. Maybe he decided that he wanted to do something with his life that means something more then money. I also guess that means all of our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line every day are lazy too because they didnt get degrees.

GTstang puts his life on the line every day to save others and you have the nerve to even make a comment like that. and BTW, he wasnt "puffing his chest out" he is simply speaking the truth. It is one of the most nobel professions, and yes I called it a PROFESSION. And as for your comment about cops die every day and you dont hear anything about that? Thats the one true statment you made in your whole rant. You dont hear enough. They deserve way more recognition then they will ever get.

I could go on for a lot longer but ive already given your statment more attention then it deserves.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

hmmmmm.... 67 with a 427... LOVE IT.... hope to have one some day...!!! [sm=jawdrop.gif]

Quick Reply: steering wheel