Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BMR Relocation Brakets

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:34 PM
NyFordTech
3rd Gear Member

Default BMR Relocation Brakets

Well Friday i recived my BMR LCA's (NON Adjustable), BMR relocation brackets n i also ordered a BMR adjustable UCA. i opened the boxand the UCA wasnt there looked at the packing slip ( by the way i purchsed these from brenspeed great customer service considering im from NY) on the packing slip it clearly says UCA will be shipped separetly. ok i was kind of like WTF but got over it because i would stil be able to bang out the LCA's n relocation brackets in the morning (today)
I get to work put it on the lift n load the suspension n wut not to begin removing the stock LCA from the drivers side n panhard bar bolt. So I Slide the BMR relocation bracket in to place n go to get the bolt spacer and nut supplied in the kit I then realize that the nuts they gave in the kit for the supplied bolts are to big. they dont even thread on the bolts. LOL. So now you could only imagine how pissed I am. Now I work at a ford dealer and we have basic hardware nuts n bolts on hand. so i go to parts start looking for nuts big enough to thread on these bolts, cant find a nut big enough. long story short another tech at work has a draw of misc. part nuts bolts all that. so i found 2 nuts big enough for now untill i can call brenspeed monday n get the corect nuts for the hardware the gave me.

anyone else have a similare problem or any problem at all with the BMR relocation brackets?

Im goin to take pics when i go out in a few hours, I will be making another thread with complete pics of everything iv done to the car.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Default RE: BMR Relocation Brakets

Check all hardware for compatability before starting job?[:@]
BrenSp@@d is the best. You must have got a kit that
BMR packed on a friday at 4:59 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Default RE: BMR Relocation Brakets

No problems with my nuts...i mean bolt...well anyway....the relocation brackets came with everything I needed, the spacers also fit fine, were some people have had to cut theirs down to fit. Sorry for the bad luck....i would call or email BMR because i am assuming that brenspeed will just do the same.