Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

false advertising

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 04:56 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

Default false advertising

s197richie
You said, "Between sticking up for a crappy filter, insisting ford is advertising incorrect hp numbers"
1st. I said 2,to,too,two times that fram was not a good filter, but it meat my requirements. and I'm sorry if you don't think my requirements are good or not but then???
and "insisting ford is advertising incorrect hp numbers" I never said fords Hp numbers were incorrect. what I said was if they are correct them an independent agency should tell the world, if not then ford should correct them, also if the hp numbers are correct then why would checking bother anyone.
The problem is that you don't read my post, you assume what I write.
and then you said. "now you're insulting / attempting to insult howarmat who is a senior member with buku knowledge" Just how did I insult or attempting to insult howarmat ? I said the information did not have the important stuff IMO, the information just had how and what the filter was made of. Or maybe you didn't read that also? Did you look at the filter information he provided? and I have been here since 10-2001 andhowarmat joined in 9/16/2006 so what does that make me? He deleted his post so you can't see the info he posted, But , it was about filters and how and what they were made of. and do you even know what BuKu means?
Old 07-22-2007, 05:47 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Default RE: false advertising

[sm=mail.gif]