Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pony Package "Barricade" makes the news.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 10:39 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Pony Package "Barricade" makes the news.

ORIGINAL: blaven

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

LOL.

What a frickin loser. For his son? BS. Hes a poser and hes getting in trouble so now hes trying to hide behind his son. I love it.

And look, he doesn't even have the rims. Hey, he loves his son, doesnt he? Or does he only love his son half way? What a liar.
From the interview i highly doubt he had any motives to impersonate a police officer and did it for his kid. Heck look at all the transformer toys the kid had so obviously he liked them. Like was stated above i'm sure his son thinks the car is awesome and even though its not a "perfect" replica in our eyes he really dosen't know any better. I myself wouldn't go that far for my son whenever i have a child but there are things we do as parents that others normally wouldn't do to make our kids happy, lighten up.
ohnoesaz, wait till you have a child & see the thing YOU will do, lol.

He has no colored lights or sirens on the car. He has no intention of ilegaly impersonation a cop, lighten up, even if it is lame.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:31 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

I am not sure what to say maybe when i have kids i will understand more. But i think its a little over the top to ruin something you put your hard earned money into thats a big investment and he went a little overboard. I do have to agree with what was mentioned above. What if someone did think it was a cop and actually needed help , i would be embarassed to ride around in that thing. To punish and enslave.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:00 AM
seniorsmith
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PROMETHEUS PRIME

That justtop the list forthe gayest thing I have seen all week.
Ok he was making is kid happy but you just can't put police or even red and blue lights on a car unless you got the badge to back it.
What if someone saw the car, thought it was a real cop and needed help?
EXACTLY,that'll be an issue.

AND If they let him roll around in a "police" decailed vehicle, how many other nimrods will start doing the same and f*cking with people.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

What the heck has happened to America?
Now we have people who can build cars which look like police cars and claim that they're innocent of a crime because they are trying to please their stupid, silly, spoiled little brats!!!
Did you see how many toys that brat had?

Society is going straight down the tubes because parents are spending way too much money catering to the infantile whims of preteens, instead of giving them what they really need- an education!

This "father" should be put in one of those public stockades, where he's locked up in view of the public, so we can have a place to throw our rotten eggs and tomatoes!

If you are a father, you have a responsibility to prepare your child to earn a living. Period! End of story! Quit trying to be his pal and get a job!

Or I'll sick Megatron on you!

PS- did you see who does the voice for Megatron?
The same actor from The Matrix who did Agent Smith!

Old 08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

No way this is the crappiest thing I have ever seen. I don't like it at all!!! Kids or no kids!!! When I was 7 I knew the diefference in cars. I would have been like "Dad, why don't you have black wheels? Why does the other car have this and that and you don't?" HAHA then wait for his Dad to answer that question.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:10 AM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

My buddy had a truck with aftermarket giant PIAA foglights. After a night of off roading we got pulled over. The reason was because after we put the fog light covers on, which were red happy faces, he musthave hit the switch turning them on causing the lights to be red in front. Impersonation citation was issued even though it was a pure accident. Thats why this guy really bothers me.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:28 AM
torch red
4th Gear Member

thats worse then putting Cobra Badges on you V6...

If your gonna do it..do it right..
Old 08-09-2007, 12:38 PM
06DropTopGT
1st Gear Member

What's going to happen when the "Transformers" frenzie fades?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:42 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

I cant believe I came back to this thread a second time.

Lame lame lame lame. He needs to grow up because right now his son is being inspired by another child basically. "Hey son, paint **** whenever you feel like it and disobey the law. The man can't hold us down!!!!!"

This is just all so stupid. I see no reason why he can't be given one giant 'fix it' ticket that says get those dumb decals off, and on that note, also get rid of the paint scheme since its just as misleading.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Stang_Heritage07
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

LOL.

What a frickin loser. For his son? BS. Hes a poser and hes getting in trouble so now hes trying to hide behind his son. I love it.

And look, he doesn't even have the rims. Hey, he loves his son, doesnt he? Or does he only love his son half way? What a liar.
he loves his son enough to not go out and spend all his money on his car so his kid can have a future...thats one of the most ignorant things ive heard ever, "or does he only love his son half way just bc he can't afford to do a whole saleen body kit + rims"
Loves his son half way huh? Wow.

Quick Reply: Pony Package "Barricade" makes the news.