Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Impounded.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Ultrashock
2nd Gear Member

Default Mustang Impounded.

Just got my stang back thank god. 188 bucks for nothing. Went to see my ex gf at her apartment and hadnt left my stang parked downstairs for maybe 30-40 mins. I was leaving her apt to go to work and my car was gone. My first thoughts were that someone had stolen it. I went livid. I finally contacted the police to see if it had been impounded and found the place that took it. Supposably I had "double parked". Some dumb S.O.B must have had a bad day at work and wanted to make someones day a little worse. Too bad he wouldnt bring himself outside when i confronted the jerk. Good thing though because I wouldnt be writing this post right now if so. Haha. Some people have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to bring others down due to jealousy. Pathetic... Sorry, I had to vent. Luckly I have my stang back and am somewhat content. I gave those a-holes at the towing place a nice mouthfull of SLP when i left. Now Im going to have to wait until the next check to order my tuner and tunes.[:@]
Old 08-16-2007, 09:57 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Impounded.

That sucks man, I hate people.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:00 AM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Ok so let me get this straight. You double parked, got the car towed because you double parked in front of someone obviously who wanted out and your pissed at the ones who had you towed. Maybe you should not have double parked. Sorry you had to pay that tow bill but maybe you learned a lesson.

Richard
Old 08-16-2007, 10:06 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

See now my question here is what were you doing at your EX's place before work?? [sm=chattypair.gif]or [sm=love.gif](if they had the one i was looking for you be smiling big) or[sm=teetertooter.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]I'm sure you get my point by now. [sm=lildevil.gif]
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

O and if you find out who it was that called the tow in on you when you come and go from her place just back in and give them a few nice revs when parking and leaving..
Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06GT4RAD

Ok so let me get this straight. You double parked, got the car towed because you double parked in front of someone obviously who wanted out and your pissed at the ones who had you towed. Maybe you should not have double parked. Sorry you had to pay that tow bill but maybe you learned a lesson.

Richard
I think you are assuming he dubble parked he may not have if you look a little closer to his post.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:10 AM
schapman
4th Gear Member

From his attitude it doesn't look like he's learned anything? He comes on a forum and try's to get sympathy and blame someone else for his mistake. I'd have him towed also if he was blocking me.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:12 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

glad you got your baby back
Old 08-16-2007, 10:13 AM
schapman
4th Gear Member

So your assuming he was illegally towed?
Old 08-16-2007, 10:15 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: schapman

From his attitude it doesn't look like he's learned anything? He comes on a forum and try's to get sympathy and blame someone else for his mistake. I'd have him towed also if he was blocking me.
here again you are assuming he was dubble parked. may be he should clear that up for us. I know i have had people be complete A$$holes to me when i parked my car just because i parked in a spot that they park in most of the time. people that live in apts. that do not have assigned parking sometimes think that just because thay get the same parking spot evey day that, that spot belongs to them. Wrong it's not assigned parking. so they get pissed about it and throw a fit.

Quick Reply: Mustang Impounded.