MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Seems like the Stang is no more (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/334514-seems-like-the-stang-is-no-more.html)

07BeastGT 08-21-2007 04:44 AM

Seems like the Stang is no more

Well, this is what I get for thinking my mom would me mature enough to put her name down on the car, but still have all the rights for me (the one paying for it).
I'm 18 and currenlty my Mustang is "officially" under my moms name.
I don't want to get into too many details but I'm "grounded" with no keys to my Mustang, no phone etc etc.
So as of now I am Mustangless.
Guys, I'm not sure how many of you have been through this or are going through this, but there is honestly something wrong with my mother.
She has this MAJOR power issue.
So as of right now (5:45 A.M) I am leaving the household of my mother and moving in with someone else. He's on his way right now.
I'm not sure if I can make it to the Lapeer thing (sry guys) or not. Not sure the next time I'll be on here either.
Well until next time,

07BeastGT...signin out

User 113021 08-21-2007 04:52 AM

RE: Seems like the Stang is no more

Punch her in the Uterus.

My mom used to pull the same ****. She'd take away whatever I was most into at the time.

But seriously - Uterus knockout.

07BeastGT 08-21-2007 04:59 AM

ORIGINAL: 07BeastGT

Well, this is what I get for thinking my mom would be mature enough to put her name down on the car, but still have all the rights for me (the one paying for it).

Fixed.

jts 08-21-2007 05:50 AM

[sm=violin.gif][sm=violin.gif]

moosestang 08-21-2007 06:22 AM

cry me a ****ing river! Your Mom is stupid for going so far in debt for you.

Eleanor06 08-21-2007 06:49 AM

Your moving out because your mom grounded you????
She got you a stang dude!!! calm down

2cokeman 08-21-2007 06:58 AM

[sm=owned.gif]

01harleydude 08-21-2007 06:59 AM

so if the stangs in her name and you pay her for it its pretty easy. since you are moved out now and she is gonna hang this car over your head, just quit paying her for it. and get another stangyourself.

FlaPony 08-21-2007 07:15 AM

1st thing is you're not telling the whole story, like what you did to piss her off. Sounds like the typical "while you're living under my roof" scenes. How the heck does an 18 year old get grounded, it's not like you're 12. Looks like you and your mom have communication issues and running away from home really isn't the answer. Enlist in the military, grow a sack, and buy your own car.

4mySon 08-21-2007 07:32 AM

You wouldn't have the car w/o her. Also, you say that YOU pay for it. Who pays for the roof over your head? The food you eat? Property taxes, homeowners insurance, utilities, etc? If you were an adult and supported yourself, you would not have the car. Guess what bro, the car is hers.

You kids have no idea what it really takes to run a household.

Feng Houzi 08-21-2007 07:38 AM

ORIGINAL: 4mySon

You wouldn't have the car w/o her. Also, you say that YOU pay for it. Who pays for the roof over your head? The food you eat? Property taxes, homeowners insurance, utilities, etc? If you were an adult and supported yourself, you would not have the car. Guess what bro, the car is hers.

You kids have no idea what it really takes to run a household.

+10000

mightymouse 08-21-2007 07:45 AM

your 18 dude start acting like an adult. in the eyes of the law your an adult. move out of you mothers house. get the car in your name and start acting like an adult.. you kids have no idea how good you have it now.

TRYMY4.0 08-21-2007 09:06 AM

LOL. what a cry baby.

be fortunate you whiney bitch. Most kids ur age dont get cars like you!

I was 20 when I bought my 1st BRAND NEW car and it was this one. a V6. Not a damn GT like you. My parents co-signed which I am VERY grateful of. W/o them I'd still be in my honda or something worse.

my father didnt buy his first BRAND NEW car till he was about 40. (not saying he's poor, we have some toys too...hehe)

howarmat 08-21-2007 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: jts

[sm=violin.gif][sm=violin.gif]
haha +1....you arent going to find to much pity here!

wyldwmn65 08-21-2007 09:17 AM

Well young man, it sounds as though you have taken the first step in growing a pair. Second step, don't be mad at your mom for what you did wrong.

Be happy with the fact that your Mom bought your car, because at the end of the day, her name is on the tilte, notyours, your basically paying rent, and when you piss off the landlord they can take away your ride.

Yes, I am a Mom!

PROMETHEUS PRIME 08-21-2007 09:24 AM

1- don't get grounded
2- if you do you probably deserved it
3- good luck if you move out

I had my 02 GT when I was 19 and paid for it. When I moved out priorities changed and I had to get rid of it for a Focus. Once my finances were better I was able to get my mustang again. So good luck moving out and keeping the beast.

bmk 08-21-2007 09:25 AM

eh ive got some pitty for you and im sure everyone else does too. im 18 and i understand. my mustang has not been taken away though because i have been a good boy. although, im currently in the process of getting my stang under my name. im sorry man, i dont suggest just leaving and running away from your problems though. just face it and talk to her.

p.s. you need to tell us why you got grounded-- if it was racing and stuff, i dont blame your mom.

linkdar 08-21-2007 09:25 AM

Fing Cry Baby.... [sm=shutup.gif]

YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR STANG.

s2k 08-21-2007 09:29 AM

Wow what a great way to handle being grounded. Move out. I guess if we all ran away from our problems we'd be mustangless too.

schapman 08-21-2007 09:41 AM

+100000

schapman 08-21-2007 09:43 AM

[ORIGINAL: 4mySon

You kids have no idea what it really takes to run a household.]
+100000

GidyupGo 08-21-2007 09:53 AM

Without hearing her side of the story, I can only guess that she is the mature one here and she is trying to help you live to be 19.

PROMETHEUS PRIME 08-21-2007 09:56 AM

well what was he doing at 5 in the morning. Just getting home maybe???

ohnoesaz 08-21-2007 09:58 AM

I can relate to you man, I have a crazy mom too.

But you need to calm down and be rational. You're a kid, and you will be until 21 or even 22. I was a kid until 24. Don't act like you control your own life when you're not ready for it. Let her be crazy and take it and be thankful for what she does to you. The time will come when you can leave her behind. That time is not now.

It took me until 25 years old to finally land a real job, move out, and buy my own car. I now don't deal with my mother's insanity at all. I go hangout with her and my dad but if she gets crazy then I leave and come home. Ithas beena long time coming, but acting mature and just taking it will be worth it once you can lead your own life.

So quit being dramatic and go home. You'll be in control one day, don't rush it.

Leoleo 08-21-2007 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

I can relate to you man, I have a crazy mom too.

But you need to calm down and be rational. You're a kid, and you will be until 21 or even 22. I was a kid until 24. Don't act like you control your own life when you're not ready for it. Let her be crazy and take it and be thankful for what she does to you. The time will come when you can leave her behind. That time is not now.

It took me until 25 years old to finally land a real job, move out, and buy my own car. I now don't deal with my mother's insanity at all. I go hangout with her and my dad but if she gets crazy then I leave and come home. Ithas beena long time coming, but acting mature and just taking it will be worth it once you can lead your own life.

So quit being dramatic and go home. You'll be in control one day, don't rush it.
Well said!!!

moosestang 08-21-2007 10:07 AM

Exactly the reason why it's stupid to finance your irresponsible child a $27,000 car. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

ORIGINAL: 01harleydude

so if the stangs in her name and you pay her for it its pretty easy. since you are moved out now and she is gonna hang this car over your head, just quit paying her for it. and get another stangyourself.

PROMETHEUS PRIME 08-21-2007 10:16 AM

Irresponsible being the key word. My dad cosigned for me when I was 19 but it was in a writen agreement if I missed a payment or screwed up royally the car would be gone.I think of myself as very responsible and held down 2 jobs until I finished my schooling to continue my career. Yeah I lost time to hang out with my friends but now that we're all done with school and have nice jobs, we can hang out and afford to do it.

TRYMY4.0 08-21-2007 10:16 AM

LOLZZZZZZZZZ at him not posting anymore. hahaha....o wait...i forgot he ran away and didnt take the computer his mom paid for. lolol

Prometheus Prime- your car is the SEX!!!

Dorsil 08-21-2007 10:34 AM

This thread is epic...

Im 25.. it took me this long to buy my own car.. own insurance.. own loan.. 18.. and a mustang... you should be praying to your mother daily for letting you have such a nice car... and stop being an Emo Poser.. step upto the plate.. and deal..

07MustangGT_girl 08-21-2007 10:44 AM

Yeah you are a lucky guy to have such as nice car at 18! I got nothing but V6s until I was paying for it completely. While my parents advised against it, I purchased my '07 Mustang GT at age 22 with no co-signer and a good trade in. But they can only say so much if they are not responsible for it and it took them a couple weeks to accept my choice, but now they are in love w/ the car and proud that I am responsible enough to pay my payments and take care of the car. You need to pay your dues and respect your mother for taking such a risk to co-sign for you at your age. Hell, you should even let her drive it!!!

TRYMY4.0 08-21-2007 10:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Dorsil

This thread is epic...

Im 25.. it took me this long to buy my own car.. own insurance.. own loan.. 18.. and a mustang... you should be praying to your mother daily for letting you have such a nice car... and stop being an Emo Poser.. step upto the plate.. and deal..

1. step up to the plate and bat
2. step up to the table and deal

which one? lolol

mechanicterry 08-21-2007 10:57 AM

Hey Guys give him a break. At 18 all you think about are cars and girls. You need to make amends with your mom and apologize for what ever you did to get grounded. You do still live under her roof, so her rules go. Don't be in such a hurry to move away. Be thankful-family is all you really have in this world. Someday you are going to lose your mom and you'll miss her so much. So step back, be man and love your mom. Enjoy the time you have together. Obviously she cares enough to ground you. Be thankful she helped you get that car,so she's got to love you very much. I lost my dad 12 yrs. ago and would give anything to have him back- even if it meant being grounded 4 the rest of my life.

Dorsil 08-21-2007 11:09 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYMY4.0

ORIGINAL: Dorsil

This thread is epic...

1. step up to the plate and bat
2. step up to the table and deal

which one? lolol

yeah.. you like what i did there.. .Switching it up~

Mikes_BLK_GT 08-21-2007 11:13 AM

Sounds like someone didnt get thier nap today [sm=violin.gif][sm=violin.gif][sm=violin.gif]

azstanglover 08-21-2007 11:19 AM

If that someone else is a friend and not family then that may not last all that long. That person will expect help with the bills and do you really think you're going to be able to keep your stang when you are having to support yourself instead of having someone else pay for things like the house, electric and food?

You're an idiot

gatkins94 08-21-2007 11:26 AM

I think they've all covered it!

157dB 08-21-2007 11:28 AM

Wahhhhhhh Boo hoo
grow up

Drop Top 06 08-21-2007 11:32 AM

This is exactly what's wrong with today's youth... no respect, and all they do is cry when it doesn't go their way. Can't wait to see how you handle the "real" world. LMAO Be a man and fix the problem, don't run away like a little boy

I grew up without a helmet, and played with lots of sharp objects, even ones filled with lead. I think I turned out normal for the most part.

howarmat 08-21-2007 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Drop Top 06

I grew up without a helmet, and played with lots of sharp objects, even ones filled with lead. I think I turned out normal for the most part.
you do think that your shorty ant dropped you ET by .37 secs:eek:;)

Drop Top 06 08-21-2007 11:36 AM

ORIGINAL: howarmat

ORIGINAL: Drop Top 06

you do think that your shorty ant dropped you ET by .37 secs

Like i said matt... for the most part. The antenna is just like the stickers on the ricers!