Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Went to wash my car and found this.ster tried to back out of the driveway without me moving

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 03:47 PM
white07
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Went to wash my car and found this.ster tried to back out of the driveway without me moving

well when my ex gf touched my rear bumper with the nose of her car(not leaving any marks) I hit her hood and left a knucle imprint. im mad but im not as mad as I think i normally would be. I know wiht my sister it will get fixed cause she cant run anywhere.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:00 PM
brendend
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Went to wash my car and found this.ster tried to back out of the driveway without me moving

your lucky, my dad tried to do that tuesday. i need a new fender, bumper, headlight, rad support, and maby a new hood. i have yet to open it yet. im afraid to see what else happened. i hate trucks now
Old 08-23-2007, 04:03 PM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white07

Yeah her bf is pissed at her right now. He took it back with him to ford to see how much they will charge. Do you guys know how much of a hassle it is to change these things out? I would say if its not that big of a hassle ill get a new one, keep this one for long road trips or track trips.
If you do it about 2-3 times it will take you less than 30 minutes to change the whole bumper.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:28 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Parked behind sister.
You were asking for it, I say.
Should have at least put a big
ol sign on her steering wheel
saying, WATCH OUT MY
STANG IS PARKED BEHIND
YOU! Expect the unexpected
from girls. They care not.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:04 AM
jbnetdev
1st Gear Member

another fine example when you have a women taking the wheel. ouch
Old 08-25-2007, 09:18 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 157db

Parked behind sister.
saying, WATCH OUT MY
STANG IS PARKED BEHIND
See that's not true! Some of us girls or women DO car a lot about our cars, probably more than some men! Not all of us are bad drivers either!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Rainson
3rd Gear Member

go get a Roush front fascia.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Trapeze
1st Gear Member

If one of my family hit my car, I would be upset for about 10 seconds. I know it's easy to jump on the anger management wagon but in the end it's just a car...think of it this way...10 years from now you'll still have your sister, and your mustang will probably be long gone for bigger and better things.

Cars can be replaced ...family can't. (Of course depending on your family this maybe good or bad )
Old 08-25-2007, 10:59 PM
jbnetdev
1st Gear Member

OMG i had a feeling this would happen,. Sincerely i apologize that was meant to be a joke. I screwed up. Im sure your an awsome driver and a hell of a lot smarter then dumbass male like mesaying stupid remarks.

ORIGINAL: 07 Stang

ORIGINAL: 157db

Parked behind sister.
saying, WATCH OUT MY
STANG IS PARKED BEHIND
See that's not true! Some of us girls or women DO car a lot about our cars, probably more than some men! Not all of us are bad drivers either!
Old 08-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

How many years till paroll?

Quick Reply: Went to wash my car and found this.ster tried to back out of the driveway without me moving