Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Co. Speed shops

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 03:28 PM
suprmann2332

Default Co. Speed shops

Does anyone know of a GOOD speed shop in the Denver area. Im looking for someone to doa whipple s/c, springs and a Cervini body kit with hood. You know some goodies for show and go. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:43 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Co. Speed shops

I don't know anything about the area, but you want a good body shop, not speed shop for the cervinis kit. Getting the wipple should help out a lot in the high altitude where your at.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:28 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Good luck on the SC install. I ended up doing mine myself. Local shops here in Co Spgs were wacked out on thier prices. As far as body mods go, check with guys you see around town with them and ask where they hadem' done.
ORIGINAL: suprmann2332

Does anyone know of a GOOD speed shop in the Denver area. Im looking for someone to doa whipple s/c, springs and a Cervini body kit with hood. You know some goodies for show and go. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:10 PM
allj
2nd Gear Member

Omeara ford does some decent body work. PM me and I will give you the number of a one the builders of the below car. http://www.playersrun.com/roadrally/.../Thumbs/13.jpg He also did the body and general engine work on my car.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM
4wheelkillr
2nd Gear Member

O'meara does do somedecent body work.
O'meara has some of the best tuned mustangs in the state. They're also one of the biggest sellers in the state so they do a TON of roush installs including sellling a lot of stage 3's.
as far as I know though they do NOT do tuning. They'll simply throw the kit in and send the ECM to be flashed or however that works.

As far as body work they're just like any other halfway decent body shop. but they are WAY WAY expensive. The bodyshop quoted me $4,000 to do stripes on my car, including the little '67 GT500 type stripes onthe outside of the big stripes.
I've gotten quotes from some other bodyshops that i've worked with for $2000-$2500. Since I work with a lot of bodyshops in the area i can give you some ideas of where to look and who to avoid.

Send me a PM and I can give you the names of shops and their owners. There's no kick-back on my part, so I obviously can't quote them but I can point you in the right direction.
ORIGINAL: suprmann2332

Old 09-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Shard Phoenix
2nd Gear Member

Mile High Performance does pretty amazing Dyno tuning. They can do the install for you also I am sure, but I am not sure what the price would be, and I dont like there mechanics very well. I would be inclined to do the install myself if I needed it done. There are asome really die hard mustang fans and specialty shops in CO, but I havent yet frequented them, may be worth looking into for the install.Ill be back in the states on monday so if you need contact info let me know and I willget it for you!
Body shops? Good luck, the only really stellar body shop I knew of closed a few years back as the owner retired.