Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Out for a drive....

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 10:29 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Default Out for a drive....

Tonight was my Anniversary and my wife and I went out for dinner, then headed off to the movie (Mr. Woodcock: it was pretty funny)... Anyway, we took the stang and when we left the theater it was clear skies, 80 degrees with a cool breeze. We rolled the windows down, turned the radio up and hit the beltway to head home. 80 miles an hour just cruising for a good half an hour with a few little bursts up to 100 for fun

Man I am telling ya, there is nothing like it. The sound, the feel, it's just awesome. Sometimes you have to just go out and not drive you car, but let your car drive you.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:33 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

Default RE: Out for a drive....

sounds great, i know the feeling. You like Mr.Woodcock? Hmm, all the reviews i read said it was horrible. Good Luck Chuck is a great movie if you get the chance to see it. Happy Anniversary!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:06 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

ORIGINAL: 5SPD07GT

sounds great, i know the feeling. You like Mr.Woodcock? Hmm, all the reviews i read said it was horrible. Good Luck Chuck is a great movie if you get the chance to see it. Happy Anniversary!
Thanks! I wanted to see that movie, I wouldn't pass up a chance to see Jessica Alba half naked! I liked the movie alot, but hey I am pretty easy to please. The reviews said Good Luck Chuck was a terrible movie too.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:27 PM
bmk
2nd Gear Member

let me guess tensiltown(sp)? on beltway 8 and bellaire? thats the only movie theater i know on the beltway
Old 10-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Old 10-01-2007, 07:23 AM
BeitzelGT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

ORIGINAL: 5SPD07GT

Thanks! I wanted to see that movie, I wouldn't pass up a chance to see Jessica Alba half naked! I liked the movie alot, but hey I am pretty easy to please. The reviews said Good Luck Chuck was a terrible movie too.
OMG, Good Luck Chuck........ I thought it'd be awesome... Alba... (HOT) And Dane Cook.... (one of my fav. comedians)

But, I was let down BIG TIME... I'd give good luck chuck 1.5 stars.
Mr. Woodcock was pretty decent though.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:57 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

How many years??

[IMG]local://upfiles/68400/57C56C06B8A84CA494026D881682BE89.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-01-2007, 08:08 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

ORIGINAL: bmk

let me guess tensiltown(sp)? on beltway 8 and bellaire? thats the only movie theater i know on the beltway
Nope, we went to the one in First Colony in Sugarland, but we live in Pearland (we wanted to go a little bit away to make it seem different) so we took the Beltway

ORIGINAL: theresa

How many years??
First Anniversary, been married a whole 365 days And Thanks!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:37 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Sounds likeuneeda droptop!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:41 AM
KUcurt
1st Gear Member

I know the feeling. As bad as work can get sometimes, now I can absolutely look forward to a nice drive home in the GT. Roll the windows down, turn up the Sirius radio, and the troubles slip away.

We live 30 minutes from Lawrence, Kansas. We also have season football ticklets to the KU games. Nothing like a crisp Fall Saturday to take a short jaunt in the Mustang to go have fun at a game, and loving the looks and thumbs up from folks on the highway as you motor past. Of course, most of the vehicles you pass are way higher up than the Mustang!

Quick Reply: Out for a drive....