Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gift Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 04:00 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Gift Ideas

How about a banner size picture of his car to put accrossyour garage wall. Local sign shops can do awesome huge banner prints from photos. That's what I want!
Old 10-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Megan S

Thanks for all the ideas....I spoke with one of his friends today and I think that I might actually wind up getting him a supercharger (as a birthday/Christmas/Anniversary gift all in one..hehe), I'm just not sure what other mods he's got on his Mustang, so I would not want to risk getting him something that he already has, or getting him something that wouldn't work/fit.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Megan S

ORIGINAL: MustangHeat2007

Definitely go for the gift certificate if you aren't quite sure what exact mods he has already. You don't want to buy him something he already has, of course. And congrats on the anniversary!
Thanks! Time has just flown by!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

haha...a supercharger? thats awesome, seriously, where do i find a girlfriend like this
Old 10-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

by the way, what kind of s/c are you getting him? and from where? most of the time, the type, and brand are personal preference

Old 10-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

We split about 2500 a few months ago in mods and then just over 6K this month for good ol Moses to toss in the black hole... she's worthy trust me

ORIGINAL: BimmerTang

Moses O5GT- Yea, but what does she do for your car?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:51 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

my girlfriend doesnt want either of my cars to be any faster! shes banned me from racing... even the slow 65 im not allowed to mod! good thing the 07s got the paxton already
Old 10-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: Megan S

Thanks for all the ideas....I spoke with one of his friends today and I think that I might actually wind up getting him a supercharger (as a birthday/Christmas/Anniversary gift all in one..hehe), I'm just not sure what other mods he's got on his Mustang, so I would not want to risk getting him something that he already has, or getting him something that wouldn't work/fit.
Do you have a sister...Thats an awesome gift!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 06:18 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Supercharger! Yes!

Old 10-17-2007, 06:23 PM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jerjan

Supercharger! Yes! Do you have any sisters?

lol, I was just gonna say that !!

Quick Reply: Gift Ideas