Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MollyPop

Old 10-29-2007, 09:58 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Default MollyPop

Seen the MollyPop Saleen in MuscleMustangs&FastFords yet.
I highly recommend getting ahold of a copy and checking it out.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:29 AM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: MollyPop

got my copy Friday. Molly looks pretty sweet in that photo shoot, car is nice too. Not wild about pink mustangs, but it works for her. Wish my last name was Saleen (or Roush or Shelby, for that matter!)
Old 10-29-2007, 10:38 AM
VanGTCS
2nd Gear Member

My wife wants one - pink Saleen that is. Either she gets the pink Saleen in 2008 and I keep the GT/CS, or I get a GT500 and she gets the GT/CS.

It will be interesting to see who wins out on this one... she wants a boat as well though, so she may have to take a pass on the Saleen.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Geeesh your wife wants a lot -- [8D] jk

ORIGINAL: VanGTCS

My wife wants one - pink Saleen that is. Either she gets the pink Saleen in 2008 and I keep the GT/CS, or I get a GT500 and she gets the GT/CS.

It will be interesting to see who wins out on this one... she wants a boat as well though, so she may have to take a pass on the Saleen.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

I came across this:

What would you drive if you were Steve Saleen's daughter? A Mustang, right? Probably a customized one at that. Well, Steve Saleen's daughter, Molly, does indeed drive a custom Mustang. One with a special paint job custom-blended for her and named in her honor, too. This isn't unprecedented actually. Steve's wife, Liz, also has a paint color named after her, Lizstick red, that is available as an optional Saleen factory paint color. Daughter Molly is actually more than just Steve and Liz's daughter. She is also an active part of the company, running the Saleen retail store in Irvine, CA.

But the car is what we're focused on here. The Saleen Molly Pop Mustang features the previously mentioned one-off Molly Pop paint job that in itself would make this Mustang stand out, but there's so much more. Her S281 Mustang also features the Saleen supercharger with the 475-hp upgrade (new air box cover with 98mm MAF sensor, 39lb fuel injectors, smaller pulley, and modified Saleen programming). Although it doesn't have the full Extreme 550 hp rating, her car does have the Extreme package that includes the lighter 20" forged 5-spoke rims, carbon fiber front splitter and rear diffuser, and shorter gearing. The Molly Pop also features the watts-link suspension in the rear and the scenic roof option. As is corporate custom, this first car's fender number reads "01" – and this will probably be the only one built. Of course, Saleen is quick to note that they have always painted customer cars in whatever color the customer requests.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:24 PM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

Nice car....yuck on the color though...
Old 10-29-2007, 04:26 PM
xtremesaleen
2nd Gear Member

i actually kinda like it.. the color i mean the car is a definite yes