Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes (Straight Hater)
20.00%
Yes (Semi hater but likes retro style)
20.00%
NO (He digs us asking him all the 05 Questions)
34.29%
NO(He's got one one secret order)
25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs? ;-)

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 01:36 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

Default DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs? ;-)

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs
Old 03-01-2005, 02:20 AM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

Default RE: DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs? ;-)

I picked neither category, he doesnt hate the 05 gt, i mean, maybe he doesnt liek the style, he just dont like the people who act like theyre almightier than thou attitude wit the new 05's. I agree wit him, some (but not all) of the 05 owners act liek theyre gods on the road, even the 05 v6 owners act like that. BUt then again u meet some people who are very cool who own a 05. ive met some 05 owners, and about 3/4 of them are kool, while the other 1/4 are ****** and theyre like "stupid kid in ur little v6 automatic" and im like "dude ur as old as me, and u drive an 05 v6 automatic that ur mom bought u for christmas"(literally one of my friends got an 05 v6 for christmas and his bday cuz his bday is 2 days after christmas) but yrah, i think casper is a good guy, who is just expressing his opinion, nothing wrong wit that.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:26 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ahah.. agreed.. He has added as much 05 info on this forum as so many others and he doesnt have one. I just thought I would pull his legs a little. I'm surprised how many responces he got the the scumbag post..hahah. Like I told him.. 05 owners will be in the same boat in a year or 2.. then the 05 owners will be getting it for not having a cobra. ... Kind of makes me want to get a 1972 9 sec pinto!!.......ummmm... maybe not [sm=happy046.gif]..

casper rulez [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=hail.gif] [sm=hail.gif] [sm=hail.gif]
Old 03-01-2005, 03:27 AM
titaniumGT
1st Gear Member

Yeah, i'm glad he thinks what he does (voted neither) because that gives us insight on us 05 owners from a professional's view point that isn't completely biased towards the 05's and retro styling. And i don't tihnk he hates them, he just likes his model year better, nothing wrong with that, i love the cobras of those model years.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

I had to go with No. casper has been kind enough to help me with several 05 GT questions. I thank him for that. I fyou read more of the threads that would be obvious.

If you closely read the post that this survey is based on, you would quickly realize, that when casper was refering to the sum bags, he wasn't talking about any car, just the arrogant owners of the 05's he has crossed paths with.

further more:

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs

continued in next reply:
Old 03-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

Continued from above:

Although I am an new 05 owner, I don't take offense in his remark. Why, because I haven't acted as described, and realize that that excludes me from the generalization. I am a happy new member to the Mustang family.

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs

One final point:

Continued below:
Old 03-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

Please don't misconsture my replies, as defending someone (aka casper) here in the forum. I just don't think he needs that help. Again, if you read more posts, you would know that too.

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs

The point of all this, and I am guessing you have read all three of my replies. Is post count, Oh Yeah!!

I thank you for the opportunity to post, these value adding replies, and have to get back to the lesser niceties in life. Well my life anyway.

BTW. if I didn't welcome you to the forums !! Welcome !!

Oh, and of course I will be watching the vote tally, and sit here wondering, how the h3ll do you start a poll ???? :~}
Old 03-01-2005, 10:46 AM
MongrelMan
1st Gear Member

Casper is just mad
Old 03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

One more post count.

Anyone else interested in chipping in so Amanda can add spell check to the forms ?? Being spelling challenged, my post's are starting to make me feel, sum bagish (scum bag <- Da !!)
I gots issues. lol

DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs
help me please
Old 03-01-2005, 11:15 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i think the appropriate subject should have been, "does casper hate the 2005 mustang GT owners". with topics like this, you can see why he hates you guys.

Quick Reply: DOES CASPER HATE 05 GTs? ;-)