Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

She's BEAUTIFUL

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 03:49 AM
stangprincess
1st Gear Member

Default She's BEAUTIFUL

So at 12:30pm today, much to my embarassment my cell phone rang in the middle of accounting... it was my dealer calling... I quickly silenced the call, wondering what they could want since it was a week before my stang was supposed to arrive. After class, I listend to their message and started jumping up and down! My car was in, A WEEK EARLY!!!! [sm=bounceybounce.gif]

So I literally FLEW home to the dealer, and there she was... [sm=happybounce.gif] Unfortunately I live in Pennsylvania [sm=smiley13.gif] where we are getting snow right now, so I signed the papers and she's MINE, but she's sitting at the dealer waiting to have the fog lights installed.

I can't wait for the weather to clear and to be able to just cruise around!!!

Have faith, 3/7 build date folks, it wont be much longer! [sm=smiley32.gif]
Old 03-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Lubricant
1st Gear Member

Default RE: She's BEAUTIFUL

Why didint you get a GT if I may ask.... You got all the other options it seems.. All yer missing is a engine and some emblems!!
Old 03-12-2005, 11:01 AM
stangprincess
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Lubricant

Why didint you get a GT if I may ask.... You got all the other options it seems.. All yer missing is a engine and some emblems!!
Weighed out the difference in cost of insurance increase in monthly payment and decreased gas mileage, and decided that I would have a car that all I could do was look at it and not enjoy it. So I got the V6.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangprincess

So at 12:30pm today, much to my embarassment my cell phone rang in the middle of accounting... it was my dealer calling... I quickly silenced the call, wondering what they could want since it was a week before my stang was supposed to arrive. After class, I listend to their message and started jumping up and down! My car was in, A WEEK EARLY!!!! [sm=bounceybounce.gif]

So I literally FLEW home to the dealer, and there she was... [sm=happybounce.gif] Unfortunately I live in Pennsylvania [sm=smiley13.gif] where we are getting snow right now, so I signed the papers and she's MINE, but she's sitting at the dealer waiting to have the fog lights installed.

I can't wait for the weather to clear and to be able to just cruise around!!!

Have faith, 3/7 build date folks, it wont be much longer! [sm=smiley32.gif]
Congrat's your Majesty !!!

At 210hp, I bet the V6 is no slouch. I am very happy with my redfire Metalic GT. Shes been sitting in the garage the last two days, because here in Indy, we have been getting snow flurries as well.

I can't remember the color you may have posted in another thread. If there is anything cooler than a Mustang Gal, its got to be a Gal who works hard and buys her own toys. I love my toys, they are one of my main motivations to go to work each day!!

Enjoy that new car !!! You'll have to post pic.s of the grill, after the conversion. Sounds tuff!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/12415/A48D904A46FF48AA8F3E074024106F38.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-12-2005, 11:53 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I enjoy my GT even when its sitting in the steet for days.. It makes me better looking .. I was told if you dont have the looks for the material route.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:57 PM
ajmstang
1st Gear Member

Congrats post some pics when you get it. I have a feeling that spring is just around the corner. Should be in the 40s next week in NJ. I just want to be able wash my car myself. The automatic car washers don't do a very good job.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
rxdork

congrats princess!!
i'm hoping that my dealer calls soon to tell me mine is in. i'm also in PA so this recent on/off snow
sh** sucks. btw, when did u order ur's. ordered mine 11/9 and only just rec'd VIN 3 weeks ago.
congrats again!!
Old 03-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Congrats on the nice ride. I personally enjoy the V6, except the horrible noise they emit. lol. Also dont get the Manual, because the RPM increase is unbearable when shifting gears. But i do like them... good job!
Old 03-13-2005, 01:12 AM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Congrats on the new car. Good luck with it.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:27 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

Good Luck with your new ride. Please post some pics when you finally get her home!!!

Quick Reply: She's BEAUTIFUL