Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please read!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 10:45 AM
tripc
1st Gear Member

Default Please read!

Ok. Im driving to work this morning and all of a sudden my radio turns off, fuel pressure drops to 0, gas gauge drops to zero, parking brake light comes on, check engine light comes on, and my info center is flipping back and fourth saying " low oil pressure,low brake fluid, dte error," windows dont work lights dont work.. So I pull over shut the car off and then turn it back on and it still is doing it..

I get to work and let it sit for about 30 mins. Go out to start it and everything is fine.. My check engine light is still on so I hook up the diablo and all I have is 2 codes p2068 fuel level sensor b circuit high/p0463 fuel level sensor a circuit high output...

Can anybody help..
Old 12-15-2007, 10:50 AM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Please read!

If your under warranty take it in....Sounds like somethings wrong with the computer
Old 12-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

'07? '06? Passenger side carpetin/around thekick panel wet?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:13 AM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

The Smart junction box got grounded. Do you have ab aftermarket I pod adapter or radio?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:18 AM
tdbrown75
2nd Gear Member

My aftermarket iPod adapter did that to me all the time.

Tim
Old 12-15-2007, 11:25 AM
tripc
1st Gear Member

No ipod or aftermarket radio.. Have not checked the passenger side carpet to see if its wet.. Where is the smart junction box located??
Old 12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
tripc
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nuke

'07? '06? Passenger side carpetin/around thekick panel wet?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:40 AM
SCCAGT
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like the computer had a brain fart. I'm sure your car would not end up being covered under warranty because of the modifications. If it were my car I would write down the codes that are currently in the computer, then clear them out. Drive the car and see if the MIL ever comes on again. Reason I say this, (I run a shop) is because the car has to be acting up while the shop has it to verify the problem. Otherwise, its purely an educated guess based on what code shows up. I'm sure there is more than 1 thing that would make that code pop up. If you go anywhere with it now, you will be charged an hour time (up to $100) just to tell you they cant find anything wrong at this point.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:47 AM
tripc
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SCCAGT

Sounds like the computer had a brain fart. I'm sure your car would not end up being covered under warranty because of the modifications. If it were my car I would write down the codes that are currently in the computer, then clear them out. Drive the car and see if the MIL ever comes on again. Reason I say this, (I run a shop) is because the car has to be acting up while the shop has it to verify the problem. Otherwise, its purely an educated guess based on what code shows up. I'm sure there is more than 1 thing that would make that code pop up. If you go anywhere with it now, you will be charged an hour time (up to $100) just to tell you they cant find anything wrong at this point.
Well I have a friend that is a service writer for Ford and he hooks me up with all my warranty work.... So I guess I will drive it around and see if it does it again..
Old 12-15-2007, 11:57 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Stealership time.
That could leave you stranded somewhere.
Intermittent problems are hard to diagnose. [:@]

Quick Reply: Please read!