Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unblieveable

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 08:27 AM
smokenpony
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Unblieveable

ORIGINAL: rap87

You don't need a shop takes an hr to do. Get 2 Rhino Ramps $25 bucks, and do it in a parking space....
Can't do that, working on cars are not allowed in the complex and we have our own security force that will come by and stop me. The nieghbors have nothing better to do than peek out their windows to see if anyone is breaking any rules. I've beencaught before and all I was doing was adding an exterior mode.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Fallout
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: smokenpony

You don't need a shop takes an hr to do. Get 2 Rhino Ramps $25 bucks, and do it in a parking space....
Can't do that, working on cars are not allowed in the complex and we have our own security force that will come by and stop me. The nieghbors have nothing better to do than peek out their windows to see if anyone is breaking any rules. I've beencaught before and all I was doing was adding an exterior mode.

i can not stand places like that, as well as neighborhoods with HOA's, a bunch of stuck up jerk offs with nothing better to do than complain about what other people do, instead of ignoring it and going about their own business. they spend their days under the impression that the world should revolve around them, if THEY dont like something, no one should be allowed to do it at all. i refuse to ever live somewhere with rules like that, and if by some accident i end up like that, screw them i'll do what i want
Old 01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Fallout

i can not stand places like that, as well as neighborhoods with HOA's, a bunch of stuck up jerk offs with nothing better to do than complain about what other people do, instead of ignoring it and going about their own business. they spend their days under the impression that the world should revolve around them, if THEY dont like something, no one should be allowed to do it at all. i refuse to ever live somewhere with rules like that, and if by some accident i end up like that, screw them i'll do what i want
Ahhh, the suckyness of living in an apartment complex orcondo complex.

HOA's are not as bad as Condo's or Apartments in most cases. All depends on the HOA and the Bylaws. My whole thing is, READ THE DAMN BYLAWS BEFORE YOU BUY A HOUSE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD! If you don't agree with the bylaws, then don't buy a house there.

Our area has an HOA and I work on my car with the garage open all the time. I have never been bothered (and yes I use air tools). They have actually helped with a shizzy neighbor who's yard had garbage in it and he always had broken down crap cars in the front. The place looked like a dump even though our neighborhood isonly 4 years old.He even tried to get them to allow him to put up a carport. They denied it. His garage is filled with just crap and he was looking to spread even more crap outside. Sorry but in that case, thank god for the HOA.

Anyways, glad to hear you found the missing parts! Too bad it was too late. []

Old 01-04-2008, 10:23 AM
smokenpony
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: marcuskeeler

Holy Moly, and you asked her that exact question as well !! If that had been my wife she'd have driven 5 miles away and called me on the phone to tell me [8D]
*L* Well she knows I don't get mad over these things. Anywayshe's 59 and probably getting senile *LOL*
Old 01-04-2008, 10:28 AM
sushimandan
1st Gear Member

take it to a friend's place and work on it :P
Old 01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

Bring it on by... If you live close..I don't have a neighborwithin a1/4 mile
Old 01-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

+1 -- or anywhere... the install is much easier then you think
ORIGINAL: sushimandan

take it to a friend's place and work on it :P