Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Gauges

Old 01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
gadway41
2nd Gear Member

Default Custom Gauges

Just installed these Custom Gauges in my Mustang, these gauges can be fitted with alot of different names, Logo's,faces backgrounds, Bezels,colors take a look at Speedhut.com if your interested.

[IMG]local://upfiles/66677/1CB049609F1C4720AAE07AB5DE292DE7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/66677/6E5D577CAD9049BFA536B7EDE7615B3B.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Custom Gauges

they look great, nice job
Old 01-04-2008, 07:20 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

They look awesome. Gonna have a peep now
Old 01-04-2008, 07:29 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Awesome site.....

Can anyone comment on the quality of the "Revolution" gauges....???????

Thx.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
gadway41
2nd Gear Member

Time will tell, the quality seemed really good, I installed all three, Boost/Vac,Automatic Transmission Temp, A/F Wideband.

Gauges were Speedhut

A-Pillar were Speed of Sound

Controller for A/F Wideband was Innovation.

I have around a grand into everything including a Muffler shop to Weld inthe Bung required for the A/F Sending Unit and A Transmission shop to Brace in A Bung into the Pan for that Sending Unit.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:21 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gadway41

Time will tell, the quality seemed really good, I installed all three, Boost/Vac,Automatic Transmission Temp, A/F Wideband.

Gauges were Speedhut

I have around a grand into everything including a Muffler shop to Weld inthe Bung required for the A/F Sending Unit and A Transmission shop to Brace in A Bung into the Pan for that Sending Unit.
OK, that was my other question about the wideband controller. So the Innovation works with these gauges......Are yours the "Revolution" version, or the "Legacy"???? I like the "Revolution" with the black bezel ring. Would look great with the SOS triple dash pod......

Thx.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:28 PM
gadway41
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Gauges were Speedhut

OK, that was my other question about the wideband controller. So the Innovation works with these gauges......Are yours the "Revolution" version, or the "Legacy"???? I like the "Revolution" with the black bezel ring. Would look great with the SOS triple dash pod......

Thx.
Yes, mine are the Revolution and the Innovate works with the Speedhut A/F Wideband Gauge. Did you fool around with there Custom gauge demo? I'm amazed how well they matched.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

looks like the SOS triple pod as well...

very nice all around
Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Gauges were Speedhut

Thx.
Yes, mine are the Revolution and the Innovate works with the Speedhut A/F Wideband Gauge. Did you fool around with there Custom gauge demo? I'm amazed how well they matched.
Yes I did. I already picked out the black bezel, the font I like, and the custom text for the gauge face... I love the day vs. night demo of the gauge once you get it customized. I am going to go with the SOS triple dash pod, and I really like the black gauge bezel to go with it...very nice match. Thanks again for the heads up. I need to spend some more time on the site to customize all three gauges, and get a total.......Also, where did you pick up your Innovate controller??

Thx.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 PM
gadway41
2nd Gear Member

Yes it is

http://www.speedofsoundllc.com/S_197...ctGallery.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Gauges