Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lookin for some interior pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 08:30 AM
str8wick3d
3rd Gear Member

Default lookin for some interior pics

My interior is gettin boring... need some ideas! help!

floormats, gauges, emblems, w/e! all i have is footwell neons.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:45 AM
ink003
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: lookin for some interior pics

here are some pics of my interior:

the aluminum "plating" is from steeda; i have the window sill covers and the center console cover - i think they look gorgeous, though i will tell you that the edges are a bit rough; i had expected them to be smoothed (not a big deal though). also, no problem with stratches so far.

the center plug insert is from mgw (sorry for the blurry pic). http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang2005_po...let_plug.shtml

the leather console cover and ebrake and shifter boots are custom made by redlinegoods. the leather isgenuine italian, four panel, and double-stitched with dark blue threading. quality is top notch, and i can't even explain how much the ebrake boot improved the overall interior look; that monstrosity is hideous stock.http://www.redlinegoods.com/

and not pictured are steeda's 9mm bullet lock pins; here's a link: http://www.lmperformance.com/15678/73.html- i think these are cool as hell, and they look sweet.

and not pictured are my pedals (i guess i deleted them from my photobucket acc). i got em from here: https://www.ultimatepedals.com/home.htm- really great quality.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:58 AM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

chevykiller i think is his name (he posts in the 4.6 section alot) and this other dude.. cant remember his member name.. but hes got the silver with window scoops and xenon side scoops.. tsw's and the black billet grill with the fogs behind it.. they both have insane interiors..

chevykiller has an AMAZING interior.. you gotta find him, and click to see his pictures.. i fell in love with that car just for the interior! lol..

and the other guy has awesome, unique details.. check em both out
Old 02-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Ragnar
1st Gear Member

Hard to beat a beautiful woman in the front seat.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:04 AM
DarkFireGT
4th Gear Member

Here's a few pics of my interior. Newest to oldest. All the billet pieces are from SHR, except for the plug. That's from MGW.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:18 AM
ArcticFrog
2nd Gear Member

You could buy some small billet accents for your interior...not a big change but nice looking. I've got the three temperature controller *****, the billet emergency brake handle and the billet cupholder. I also purchased the headlight **** that matches the temp controllers but because I have to pull on it to get the fogs to turn on, it didn't stay on very well and I ended up chucking it in my console. I highly recommend the e-brake handle...that black rubber gets really grungy looking with everyday use in a manual. In hindsight, I wouldn't recommend the cupholder that I have, the bar between the cupholders actually limits the size too much in the back cupholder. It's velcroed in so I can remove it whenever I need to to pop a drink in there but now I wish I'd gotten the kind that just goes around the perimeter of both cupholders without cutting between them too.

If you're looking for a big change, I love my moonroof. It hasn't been open in a while because of winter but I still love having the lightsource above me during the day andwhen the cover is open (which is always for me) it actually gives you an inch or two of more headroom. I also installed a custom leather interior when I purchased the car and I had the ponies sewn into the seatcovers...it's a nice touch. If you're not redoing your seats you can always purchase the headrest covers with the ponies stitched into them.

Then there's always the power source covers. My eject button had my kids fooled for a while into good behavior in the car but I think they're on to me now as they haven't seen anyone ejected just yet. I like it more than just the stock power cover.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

chevykiller
ORIGINAL: DarkFireGT

Here's a few pics of my interior. Newest to oldest. All the billet pieces are from SHR, except for the plug. That's from MGW.

Okay, I give up...who is SHR? Do you have a website link for them? I did a search on just SHR and am not seeing anything related to car parts -- only coming up with companies that do perceptual management, communications, science and human rights, etc....as well as, ummmm, one YouTube link for sex machine guns! So who exactly is the SHR where you got your billet stuff?
Old 02-28-2008, 12:34 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Here's one of mine, also more in my gallery.

[IMG]local://upfiles/21355/AC5CB66211FE4778AE0B1C6661EF4BDC.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Black_06GTStang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Silencer. SHR stands for Silver Horse Racing.

ORIGINAL: Silencer06

chevykiller
ORIGINAL: DarkFireGT

Okay, I give up...who is SHR? Do you have a website link for them? I did a search on just SHR and am not seeing anything related to car parts -- only coming up with companies that do perceptual management, communications, science and human rights, etc....as well as, ummmm, one YouTube link for sex machine guns! So who exactly is the SHR where you got your billet stuff?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

[quote]ORIGINAL: Black_06GTStang

Hey Silencer. SHR stands for Silver Horse Racing.

ORIGINAL: Silencer06

Thanks! Now that you say that, I feel like a dumbass cuz I shoulda guessed that right off.

Quick Reply: lookin for some interior pics