Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

priceee???

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Default RE: priceee???

ORIGINAL: 99flhr

I hope they teach you how to spell at the University. If your looking for a job there are alot of American Computer Makers looking for people like you to man their call centers.
why do people even take the time and sit there and turn themselves into complete ******** by posting replies like these?...get a life........

anyways, its possible the reason why we dont see the dots for the i's and also see a few other characters in places they dont belong is because of language conversion...on his computer he is probably typing turkish characters and the conversion doesnt go well with the software or whatever and some things are a little messed up.......

TUNCVEZIROGLU, im glad to hear you will be coming to the US and i hope you have a great experience with our country, people, and american muscle cars....you'll probably want to search for a 2005-2008 Mustang GT model that is in good shape...right now you can find them for $20,000-$25,000 used with 15,000 or 30,000 miles on them....you will have to buy your own DVD player to put in it but they all come with air condition and all of our mustangs are sporty looking...

good luck with your travels, schooling, and your quest to playin NCAA!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

Welcome and good luck in finding the mustang you want.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:41 AM
tuncveziroglu

thank you so much guyssss and yes my keyboard ıs problem so WHAT ıf ı cant talk englısh very well .... who can talk turkısh ?? ın amerıca ..anyway thanks a lot who understant me and answer me ... agaın l m sorry for my englısh next year ıts goıng to be better and l hope ı wıll fınd my mustang wıth good prıce ..agaın and agaın thnks
Old 03-01-2008, 08:26 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: 05Retro

I hope they teach you how to spell at the University. If your looking for a job there are alot of American Computer Makers looking for people like you to man their call centers.
That's the best you can do?[&:]
Love to see you post in a Turkish Forum...

Oh, and nice way to welcome someone on our Forums you d#ck head.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:40 AM
dferkler
2nd Gear Member

At least he wasn't looking for an airplane.

What university are you attending?

Old 03-01-2008, 12:33 PM
tuncveziroglu

yes of course never mınd l thınk ı am goıng to go loyola unıversıty of chıcago or boston , florida , calıfornıa ' s unıversıtyss l dont know yet
Old 03-01-2008, 12:40 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Tunch, you need to look around, maybe even locally when you get here. I found a great 2005 GT with only 5000 miles and paid only $19,000. Pretty good! Look around man, you'll find something. The best places to shop are at small Ford dealers located outside of the city. They love to move cars in and out of those places and will work with people who are interested.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:48 PM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

Good luck in your studies and finding a mustang that you like.

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I'm originally from Saudi Arabia. I'm only here for my undergraduate degree.
I go to Penn State University and loving every single moment of my life here!

I've been in the states since August '06, bought my mustang back in March '07, and never knew about this forum until July of '07.
It's a great experience. You'll learn a lot here!
Old 03-01-2008, 01:28 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

[sm=welcomesign.gif]

Never mind the asshats that post here.
Good luck finding what you want.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
tuncveziroglu

ok guysthank you all.when l wıll come to amerıca ı am goıng to decıde there and l wıll search ıts the best way ... and know l know whats prıceces and ıt ıs ımportant l hope ı wıll enjoy amerıca and have fun good basketball and unvıerstiy anddd of course one mustangggg that tıme we wılll contact agaın agaın thnkss=))