Questions about Aggressive Chin Spoiler - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005-2014 Mustangs
Reload this Page >

Questions about Aggressive Chin Spoiler

Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Questions about Aggressive Chin Spoiler

Old 04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Default Questions about Aggressive Chin Spoiler

i was wondering how much modification you have to make for an aggressive chin spoiler becuase none of the websites that sell them clarify. im debating if i want to get that one or the classic. i like the look of the aggressive alot more, the only reason im wondering is because not only do you have to modify your car but i am wanting to buy billitt upper and lower grills and i know you cant put a lower one in the aggressive. does anyone have pics with an aggressive chin with just the upper billit grill. thanks.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Questions about Aggressive Chin Spoiler

The installation of the Agressive Chin is farily easy ... there isn't much cutting to do except everything that you would see in the opening -- basically the whole lower part of a stock bumper
Old 04-01-2008, 12:13 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Maraman

i was wondering how much modification you have to make for an aggressive chin spoiler becuase none of the websites that sell them clarify. im debating if i want to get that one or the classic. i like the look of the aggressive alot more, the only reason im wondering is because not only do you have to modify your car but i am wanting to buy billitt upper and lower grills and i know you cant put a lower one in the aggressive. does anyone have pics with an aggressive chin with just the upper billit grill. thanks.
Hey Josh, someone just posted about this a short time ago. The guy had some great photos showing exactly what needed to be done. Try doing a search. It didn't look too difficult. Its just knowing what has to be done that takes the mystery out of it.

EDIT: I found it... here's the link:

https://mustangforums.com/m_4808948/tm.htm
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wingman75

ORIGINAL: Maraman

Hey Josh, someone just posted about this a short time ago. The guy had some great photos showing exactly what needed to be done. Try doing a search. It didn't look too difficult. Its just knowing what has to be done that takes the mystery out of it.

EDIT: I found it... here's the link:

https://mustangforums.com/m_4808948/tm.htm
thanks jack that did help. does anyone have pics of just the upper billitt and a aggressive chin?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:45 PM
SkyMaster19
2nd Gear Member

Here's mine:

Old 04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

anyone with the aggressive and the upper billitt?